Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Best player in terms of what? Being matched up with inferior players in the post and scoring on them? I would hope that would usually happen.

Best player to me means being able to do more than score. Unfortunately it's hard to tell with this group right now.
    JV has been good by almost any regard. He's rebounded really well, scored efficiently, protected the paint, and passed when needed without turning it over.

He's done all of those things better than DeMar or Lowry.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Happy birthday. Same birthday as former Raptor PJ Tucker and former Heat guard Harold Miner; not exactly stars but I share a birthday with Bargnani, so you got me beat.
      LOL you must have mixed feelings on your birthday being a raptors fan and all huh?

Thanks all for the wishes!
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I got Rasho on mine! I'll count that as a win. Oh, wait, he's only a year older than me? Damn, that makes me feel old.

Also, Harrison Barnes and Jeremy Lamb.

Comment

• My best NBA birthday bud is AK47... just a couple hours earlier and I would shared mine with MJ!

This is one of the most fun, yet completely useless, thread derailment topics I've seen in awhile! Kudos to the trouble-maker!

Something tells me that we won't need any hardcore moderating to get this thread back on track.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            My best NBA birthday bud is AK47... just a couple hours earlier and I would shared mine with MJ!

This is one of the most fun, yet completely useless, thread derailment topics I've seen in awhile! Kudos to the trouble-maker!

Something tells me that we won't need any hardcore moderating to get this thread back on track.
            Keep this ready just in case

OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              Keep this ready just in case

It was Axel....who watches the watchmen?
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                My best NBA birthday bud is AK47... just a couple hours earlier and I would shared mine with MJ!

I do what I can.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Ugh, a bunch of scrubs for mine. Lindsey Hunter and Robert Swift are the highlights.
                  Right there with you: Kosta Koufos and Rodrigue Beaubois are my 'all-stars'. yuck.

Comment

• I got Derrick Rose and James Jones as the stand out BB players from mine.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I'm pissed, we're gonna win 3 games in a Row, I'm through with this shitty offense shit and giving up O-Boards

Comment

• Marc Jackson, no not that one, and Greasy Balls GV.... 10 away from vince tho

Comment

• Even though there can never be a regular season game around my birthday, I share my birthday with one of the most loved Raptors players that ever donned the jersey -- Alvin Williams :-)

SICKKK !

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            So far the best player is probably rocwells j rich. Which is pretty sad from like 5 bday so far haha
                            I got Elgin Baylor?.. and Aaron Gordon. Lol

Comment

• If only my birthday happened to be tomorrow, then it would be the same day as our very own Baltic beast- JV!

CP3, Dragic, Ryan Anderson and Alexis Ajinca were also born on May the 6th. Thats a pretty solid starting 5.

CP3, Dragic, Sam Dekker (Houston Rockets rookie), Anderson, JV- call it the May 6th starting 5
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                I got Elgin Baylor?.. and Aaron Gordon. Lol
                                Killin it Joey! One of the best players from before the discovery of cocaine, and a guy that dunks like he's been injected with cocaine.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X