Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps in 5.

Comment

• I'm really curious how the Raptors play in Game 1. Will the pressure be lifted? Will they play more freely? Will our stars play better?

I think game 1 will say a lot about how this series is gonna go.

Comment

• you know what's great about waking up and reading comments about refs helping raps and how we almost choked. We're still in second round
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

good to be a newcomer and not get affected by demons of ACC.

Comment

• Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

damn Bosh.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Wow. That's something. It's gonna top 2 million during second round.

Comment

• Listening to Zach Harper on Eye on Basketball. He's saying a big problem for us is going to be our inability to stretch out Whiteside and get him out from under the rim. I get the problem. JV can hit midrange jumpers, but that's not part of our offense.

If we run Patterson at the 5 to stretch out Whiteside, Whiteside will destroy us on the other end.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I wanna see Norman play as much as possible. The kid is for real... and in all honesty, play him as much as DD and see who shows up more, IMO.

Let's see if DD is worth that max.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

OK, this is the kind of sensationalist tweet that really shouldn't be made.

i am extremely confident that the doctors would ABSOLUTELY NOT let him play if they weren't confident that he was able to do so reasonably risk free.

I know blood clots are no joke. So what I'm saying is i reeeeeaaaaaally don't think he plays.

Comment

• Was listening to ESPN Radio while running errands today, and Bomani Jones was shitting all over the Raptors.

His one relevant point is that we led the league in unassisted baskets this year, which is generally a sign that you don't have an offense, you're just hoping your guys are good enough to figure something out.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            His one relevant point is that we led the league in unassisted baskets this year, which is generally a sign that you don't have an offense, you're just hoping your guys are good enough to figure something out.

now that it's the playoffs all the americans are paying attention and realizing that the raptors have snuck there way to relevance without having a clue offensively.

Comment

• One thing that I'd like to see against Miami is a signature dominant game. All the other top 2 seeds have had games that made you sit up and pay attention. We haven't had that performance yet, and it'd be nice to get one of those even if it ends up being a close series.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                One thing that I'd like to see against Miami is a signature dominant game. All the other top 2 seeds have had games that made you sit up and pay attention. We haven't had that performance yet, and it'd be nice to get one of those even if it ends up being a close series.
                                Unless Lowry's elbow heals overnight; this isn't happening.

However...I'd gladly like it to be the 4th game we win in this series that we achieve this.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X