Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    How in the HELL was Powell -19 in less than 9 minutes of action?! That's absolutely NUTS. Like crazy crazy.
    Wasnt his game today... tough assignment to defend Wade...

Powell's rookie stripes are finally showing... he will still be very good but this is all new for him and he's learning, thats all you can ask, he will have his up days and down days.

Comment

Zero turnovers for Demar tonight .. that's pretty huge actually. Like the rebounding too. That one drive by Deng was brutal, but overall he played pretty good D as well.

Kyle was better, played more aggressively, but was still TERRIFIED out there ... man oh man that's weird to see.

JV and Carroll though ... damn, those guys earning their cheques.
      jv refused to let us lose. i hope the summer is spent watching low post feeds into the mailman, into shaq, into kareem, into weber. jv is so good. it is a waste watching sometimes. i understand when the perimeter game is going well, jv is an excellent offensive rebounder but when the game and team are just trudging, feed the beast. he has two really nice moves. spin shot and a strong drive. he hits that spin shot at a really good clip and that drive is a great way to draw fouls because he goes hard everyday. that is on demar, kyle, carrol, cojo, powell. all of them can get better at feeding the big man.

Comment

• I think Valanciunas and Lowry aren't on the same page when it comes to screens. That's why Lowry is having such a hard time creating offense and why Val isn't getting enough touches.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
          I think Valanciunas and Lowry aren't on the same page when it comes to screens. That's why Lowry is having such a hard time creating offense and why Val isn't getting enough touches.
          After 4 seasons together they better get on the same fucking page
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
            I think Valanciunas and Lowry aren't on the same page when it comes to screens. That's why Lowry is having such a hard time creating offense and why Val isn't getting enough touches.
            He's underused on post ups too
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              A coach with character would come out and say jv saved us in the last 4 minutes and overtime. Because it's a fact that he did. The guy deserves to hear it.
              Saved us from the point he came in to start the 4th (I think from the start of the 4th). Our offence was shit without him. It was good early off the crazy Heat turnovers but that would never be sustainable for a whole game.

The numbers also won't show that he drew like at least 4-5 fouls on rebounds. Effectively had 10+ offensive boards because he created so many extra possessions.

Comment

• Cant wait for the Wiggins and JV show in 4 years

Comment

• ... what is that weird scouts scarf Wade is wearing? That's weird.

Comment

Damn, Spo gives a lot better Press Conference than Casey that's for sure.
                    Casey got grilled pretty good tonight by the local media in the post game presser... Bruce Arthur made him sweat a bit...

Casey is determined to win or go out on his shield with Kyle and Demar...
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• JV fir MVP. No matter how much he gets looked off he finds a way to make a huge impact
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        After 4 seasons together they better get on the same fucking page
                        Too many times I see Val running to his spot near the basket hoping for a pass and Lowry asking him to run up and set a screen instead.
                        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Wade giving JV huge props

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            A coach with character would come out and say jv saved us in the last 4 minutes and overtime. Because it's a fact that he did. The guy deserves to hear it.
                            It's pretty fascinating how reluctant he is to praise him. Instead: "His pick and roll defence could be better".
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Casey got grilled pretty good tonight by the local media in the post game presser... Bruce Arthur made him sweat a bit...

Casey is determined to win or go out on his shield with Kyle and Demar...
                              Yes it's quite bizarre. Imagine pop or kerr doing that. Not rolling with the guys that are helping you.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

... what is that weird scouts scarf Wade is wearing? That's weird.
                                We cooled down the heat and he's not used to it
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X