No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepare for chucking. We have the lead.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      even moe wow though, fucking tits end EVERY half poorly
      Well, that sucked, but it was only 2

Comment

• Derozan is finally playing within the flow of the game

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          He never had terrible hands. I really don't know where this myth came from.
          It came from people making excuses for why we never passed to him.

He would never have had the killer p'n'r numbers he did with terrible hands.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            All season
            Right, but I wanted to put focus on this series because we've actually run a decent amount of set plays in such situations compared to what I imagine our ratio of such plays:iso was in the regular season.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              He never had terrible hands. I really don't know where this myth came from.
              I totally disagree.. He could never catch passes on pick and rolls in his first couple years.. He had horrible hands and turned the ball over almost every time he touched it.

Obviously exaggerating. but still..

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                I totally disagree.. He could never catch passes on pick and rolls in his first couple years.. He had horrible hands and turned the ball over almost every time he touched it.
                What??
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• They have to improve their 3rd Q play. They get comfortable and the offence stalls. Hopefully they keep doing what's been working.

Comment

• Even when the Heat score it feels unsustainable. It feels like a whole lot of iso plays ending in midrange shots, with the exception of Dragic who spends 15 seconds dribbling to get into the paint.

Comment

I collossaly disagree. He's always been a great pick and roll player
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                        Toronto welcome to playoff basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Seriously. They're finally playing ball.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• DO NOT GO AWAY FROM THE LITHUANIAN!

I'm happy with how were doing. Not playing amazing, but solid.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Not really. JV has never really been the benefactor of good passes. He's improved but he was never bad.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Wade hasn't missed a three pointer this series. Although he's only taken 3 so far

Comment

• Lowry used to get frustrated all the time with JV cause he couldn't catch passes on the move. Anyone who doesn't remember JV having bad hands was looking at him with rose coloured glasses.

anyway the point is he's fucking awesome now, woohoo!!

Comment

Working...
                                X