Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like that starting lineup.

I guess this means that Ross will guard Gerald Green and perhaps 2Patt on Joe Johnson? Or will Casey give James Johnson some minutes in this series and task him with guarding one of the heat wing players?
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Did not see that coming.
      f'ing eh!!!

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        I like that starting lineup.

I guess this means that Ross will guard Gerald Green and perhaps 2Patt on Joe Johnson? Or will Casey give James Johnson some minutes in this series and task him with guarding one of the heat wing players?
        I can't see JJ playing. It means Ross has an increased role, but that's ok. Ross is better than he showed vs. Indiana. Can't forget how good for us he was this year during the season.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I wanna say something about this series. All of sudden Mr Hassan Whiteside has emerged as an invincible player and all those analysts are enlarging the picture of Hassan Whiteside, the guy is so and so and so and so.
          Those fucking analysts do not talk about JV or BB as if they were nothing, Why ? because of the general outlook towards us. We are the second in the East, but we are the underdogs against Pacers or Heat. In fact, you get a feeling that the whole league is not happy with Raptors wining, they reviewed games, and they discovered a flagrant foul for BB, they reviewed games, and they found that DD had pushed Mahinimi and so on. They never say that about other teams !!!!

Now, back to Mr Whiteside, who all of a sudden became like a superstar, man, review the games, HW is not that type of center who deserves that hype, and if we allowed analysts and writers to play with our minds, then I am sorry to say, that we are doomed. I was against Casey when he hammered those writers and analysts who ruled Raptors out against Indiana, but now I understand why he said that.
          Raptors have to show this league that they belong to the NBA and they can make some damage, Raptors have to look at their roster and get some confidence that pushes them to win and to believe in themselves. We have a major psychological problem against Pacers, and now we have a different one, we think that we achieved something by advancing to the second round, and that something might make us happy with that advancement, and that is it for this year.

Man, we must get hungry.
          Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Tue May 3, 2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Casey is really learning. FINALLY. Love the starting lineup tonight. Patterson just doesn't play as well starting. I've said this since the beginning and everyone said it's a small sample size and yes that is true but you can just see it in his demeanour. He's still MUCH better than Scola though so whatever, but yea. Much better off the bench. Also this is Ross's time to shine. If he doesn't come out to play in this series and take advantage of this moment right here I am officially over him. Gerald Green is someone he can guard and shouldn't have trouble with. So he has literally zero excuses on either end. When Powell gets an opportunity he takes advantage of it and doesn't let it go. Ross needs to do the same. Because we REALLY need his 3 point shooting in this series. No question. Go Raps!!!! We got this!!!
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• why hasn't this game started already...I'm losing patience!

Comment

Did not see that coming.
                Omg i love this!

Comment

Did not see that coming.
                  Wooohoooo!

Comment

Did not see that coming.
                    Whowww. Casey pulled the chair first.... On the fans.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      We're Too Good for the Heat, game should be Child's Play. Too Hype for this game right now. No matter if we lose this game or not I Feel No Ways.. we're STILL HERE in the Second round. Earned our Redemption last round, now we need to show some Fire & Desire to move onto the next. Hopefully DeMar misses less than 9 shots tonight, doesn't need another Grammy for his performance on 'Frozen'. U WITH ME DD?? Because we're WITH YOU. Stay Faithful to your teammates, and Keep The Family Close. Control(la) this series with your offense. Not brick style; do it POP STYLE. Summer's Over. If all goes well, you'll see Views of your Hotline Bling as you listen to those Weston Road Flows.

...Waiting for this game is killing me... LOL
                      Slow clap for this.

Comment

Did not see that coming.
                        Kinda sad that you "did not see that coming". Mostly sad because we've come to expect our coach won't make the most plainly obvious decisions.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Lowry-Norman-DeMar-Carroll-JV PLEASE. Wade and Johnson aren't getting anything on Powell and DC. Leaves DeMar on Deng who he can handle. Plus we get that famous Lowry and the bench without Patterson being too tired from getting starter minutes.
                            Barolt wrote: View Post

Did not see that coming.
                            Prayers have been answered! Let's go!!

Comment

• Lowry guards Dogic
                              Normam guards Wade
                              Carroll guards Johnson
                              Demar guards Deng
                              Jonas guards Whiteside

??????????
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Did not see that coming.
                                From 2nd round rookie, starting his career in D league to closing out year one as starter in the NBA playoffs potentially guarding D Wade. Wow. That's progress and sounds like a made for TV movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X