Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Anyone else notice the difference in how much JV shuts down the paint?

I mean I never saw the Heat be able to get in their like that with him on the floor
    i mean to be fair Casey would have benched him too.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
      Watching the jays
      Who? What? Warriors-Blazers.. Just saying.

Comment

• I take it back. Ross is a moron.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          Watching the jays
          Jays suck as bad right now...

Comment

• When I turned it on.... the raps were up big.... they made a grand total of 5 shots after that.

I wish I'd have just watched game of thrones

Comment

• Did Ross just throw the ball away TWICE in 3 seconds??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah well Wade's mom looks like and old fat version of Shaun Marion.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  And you are?
                  Glad you asked. The same person that debated you when you said "I don't see a player" relating to JV. You projected that only you had this unique ability to see his game and his flaws while all of us watched along in blissful ignorance. You wished you could just watch the game causally like the rest to us without being distracted by all the details, by your own genius. Don't you ever tire of being wrong?

Comment

• In case anyone is interested; Portland is beating GS 16 to 2 right now.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Tough loss. I tried guys! Lol

Comment

• Not that this is the only game that has lead to this conclusion, but there is no way Demar gets resigned REGARDLESS of the outcome of this series. This man cannot perform in the post season. Also his buddy coach who can't run an offensive set even if his son's life depended on needs to follow suit. What was it

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          Did Ross just throw the ball away TWICE in 3 seconds??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          LOL Im pretty sure he did
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Ross is such a bad ball handler my goodness gracious
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I don't fucking get it. The team is absolutely rolling with Biyombo, and Casey benches him. It's like he's undercover for the heat
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Ugh I'm sour

And the bloody fucking crowd keeps chanting Seven Nation Army. I've had it with that song
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X