Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 of 28 from our guards. hahahahahah

Comment

• What was with the defense on Dwyane Wade's drive to the hoop to tie the game? Demarre Carroll was getting schooled all night

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I would honestly have NO problem letting Demar walk. None. That's how bad he's been. I don't care if he's injured he is playing dumb as fuck. Please Masai do not sign this man. Please.
        100% agree

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          The worst thing about that game? the Heat played like shit the WHOLE game. Wade was the only thing they had going. They are a MUCH better team than the way they played tonight.
          Exactly, outside of Wade the whole team has been bad for all four games. Heat arent beating the raps, raps are beating themselves.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Trust me when I say I love my Raptors but I feel it's best if Toronto loses their next 2 games, panic button aside. Like seriously this is no longer basketball we're watching. What we're watching is a professional team running constant sets you'd see in junior varsity basketball with all of this isolation, my turn your turn bs. This needs to die and die hard, by removing Casey and Demar from the equation. This team has a lot of talent no question, but we have a coach that hasn't the slightest clue on how to effectively get the best out of it.

Comment

• positives?...the game is over

...DeRozan is making it real easy to say goodbye

...Ball stuck on the rim
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Also, if you're Masai, there's no way you can re-sign DeRozan now. Good reg season player but a complete scrub in the playoffs.

Would anyone really offer him the max this summer???
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  That was awesome. It was DeRozans best play of the night. He really followed through and hit the mark.
                  Absolute dagger. Knew it was good right when the ball left his fingertips. Excellent shot by Demar.
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• ------------------------------------------------------u.g.l.y.-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      The worst thing about that game? the Heat played like shit the WHOLE game. Wade was the only thing they had going. They are a MUCH better team than the way they played tonight.
                      Those soft-ass Heat douches have been trying to give us the series, tbh, but we just keep playing dumber and dumber-er.

Comment

• Id be completely happy with the way things are if the team was playing to their full potential but they're nowhere near it. They're just playing such terrible basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                          What was with the defense on Dwyane Wade's drive to the hoop to tie the game? Demarre Carroll was getting schooled all night
                          Wade SCHOOLED him all game. Correct that, the Heat GUARDS schooled him all game.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Positives anybody?
                            Biyombo played good. Joseph played a great game. Carroll was great in that third quarter run. Defense was exceptional for the first 18 minutes of the second half. Ross played well until the end where he panicked. I thought Patterson played hard and he had a couple of big rebounds and tips to bail out the Brick Brothers. Bebe looked okay. Team played fucking hard.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Positives anybody?
                              Cory looks like he could actually be an NBA starting PG in the right system.

Comment

• Positives: Bismack Biyombo, some clutch CoJo, TRoss was awake
                                Negatives: everything else

Comment

Working...
                                X