Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I included Richardson and Winslow in my assessment of Miami's wings
    If they have to get Winslow to keep up with DD that's a plus for us. That would mean you have 2 non shooters on the floor with Wade and Winslow.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      The guy missed 22 god damn shots. How can anyone say he had a good game? The millions times he missed a dump off pass or just straight chucked. It could and should have been a blowout if not for his selfishness. He hit 10 shots. Whoopie. Out of 32!!!! It made me sick to see media sucking his knob over that garbage game. Selfish douchebaggery should never be commended in team sports.
      He emptied his clip
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Can't wait till DD dunks on Whiteside
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          He emptied his clip
          Its reloaded for tonight.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            If DeMar takes 32 shots a game in this series, we lose.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Let's go Raptors! Clap clap clap clap clap...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Can someone confirm? I would love to hear the non locals
                I can confirm this. Leo mentioned in and retweeted a tweet about it. Too lazy and uninterested in going back to that guy's timeline to search for it. But I can confirm we will no longer be able to listen to Leo speak. ��
                Last edited by ball4life; Tue May 3, 2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  If DeMar takes 32 shots a game in this series, we lose.
                  No one takes 32 shots per game. Well no one other than AI.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

The guy missed 22 god damn shots. How can anyone say he had a good game? The millions times he missed a dump off pass or just straight chucked. It could and should have been a blowout if not for his selfishness. He hit 10 shots. Whoopie. Out of 32!!!! It made me sick to see media sucking his knob over that garbage game. Selfish douchebaggery should never be commended in team sports.
                    Kevin Durant went 7 for 33 against Dallas, and averaged 36% for the Series ... is he a "selfish douchebag" that should be benched as some say and didn't help them win and all that other crap? C'mon man, listen to yourself .. chill out! We won and we get a whole new series to see what he's got. Fingers crossed it was an abomination and he has a great series, right?? Can't imagine people are hoping he has another shitty series, so lets just live in the now, and focus on Miami! That Pacers series can go to hell.

Comment

• Demar is the new "Answer".

fuck me.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully he's not shooting blanks, as he was in the first round.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                          Demar is the new "Answer".

fuck me.
                          And the question is: which nba will player will get max money and explode a message board all summer long
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Kevin Durant went 7 for 33 against Dallas, and averaged 36% for the Series ... is he a "selfish douchebag" that should be benched as some say and didn't help them win and all that other crap? C'mon man, listen to yourself .. chill out! We won and we get a whole new series to see what he's got. Fingers crossed it was an abomination and he has a great series, right?? Can't imagine people are hoping he has another shitty series, so lets just live in the now, and focus on Miami! That Pacers series can go to hell.
                            The difference is no one was praising durant for having a great game after that.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              Hopefully he's not shooting blanks, as he was in the first round.

Demar be like..

Comment

The difference is no one was praising durant for having a great game after that.
                                So he's only a "selfish doucebag" when the media make a positive headline? Ok?
                                You're mad about the media sensationalizing some headlines? Man ... that's what the media does? What do you care? Everyone on this board knows what's up... to varying degrees of agreement of course, but more or less anyway. Lol
                                Last edited by Joey; Tue May 3, 2016, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X