Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I'm pretty confident about this. The Raptors got completely outclassed tonight by the Heat. And the Heat didn't even play well lol.
    Hehehe completely outclassed? THE GAME WENT TO OVERTIME
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Why can't this team win game 1s????
      Mentally weak and they have an imbecile preparing them on the sidelines.

Comment

• This is, unfortunately, very simple: if Lowry doesn't break out of the bad play, we lose. If he does, we win. I say unfortunately because sadly the evidence is piling up that he can't do it. Each playoff game is worse. Elbow, mental hurdles, doesn't really matter right now.

And it is reaching such a point that I really do hope it's the elbow issue. Because if it's mental hurdles, then that's it, we have to trade him. Can't take the star of this team having such a struggle for such a long period of time, it would be 3 playoffs in a row now. And I love him to death, I don't want to trade him ideally.

Comment

• Lowry and Derozan getting blasted on twitter again.

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
            We lost the first game in overtime to Washington and got swept. So, we find out next game which Toronto team shows up.
            WE NEED to win next game in order to win the series
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• On another note, shit man, I thought we would pull it out after that halftime heave.

Also, Jonas is really fucking good at basketball, and not only on offense, on defence too now. If we give him minutes and touches next season, he's going to be an all star.

Other than that, those timeout calls were damn perfect till the last one. If there's anything to complain about, it's on DeMar there, he lost his dribble. It was a meh pass, but he had it, lost it too.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                Hehehe completely outclassed? THE GAME WENT TO OVERTIME
                It went to OT by some crazy heroics. Ross diving for the loose ball and getting the foul on Richardson, and Lowry hitting a miracle.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• That was a lost but what a Great game!
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Mentally weak and they have an imbecile preparing them on the sidelines.
                    Watch, when we make it out of first round i bet we win game one against cavs

its home court that gets the players weaker lol
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                        Didn't you say Pacers in 6 after we lost game 1 to them? I don't think there's any need to overreact, we were right there in this game
                        Yeah I did. Raps got lucky in Game 5. Vogel's coaching in Game 5 cost the Pacers that series.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• God bless you Lowry. But you're killing your elbow
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• A new development is the "hack a Whiteside" at home. Our crowd seems to get to him.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Why can't we give JV 30 shot attempts? Whats so awful about that?
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

God bless you Lowry. But you're killing your elbow
                                I think it's mental. Forget that elbow.

Comment

Working...
                                X