No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That end of regulation play could have won us the game,if that's what Casey had out of timeout set play for COJO (ISO play) to run,what a terrible call !!

Comment

• Not sure how anyone can blame Ross. We wouldn't have even been in it if not for him.

I just don't understand wtf is going through DeMar's head, but I think he is on tilt. Even with the injury he should not be playing like Buster Keaton.

Comment

• Don't blame this on anyone other than DD and Lowry. That's where the blame lies. Terrible game from DD and Lowry played stupid having four fouls so early.

Comment

• If we stayed big we might have won. But mainly is Kyle didn't foul out. This is some fuck shit man. I am livid. Such a horrible horrible loss! Now Miami has momentum.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Also, a Cory Joseph ISO to win the game? are you fucking kidding me? 1.) Joseph is NOT an iso guy. 2.) He was being guarded by Winslow. A much bigger guy and is probably the Heat's best perimeter defender.

Even Skip Bayless is dumbfounded by that play. That's how bad that was.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              All the spin control you can muster isn't hiding how absolutely mind blowing awful that last minute was. Well all of OT was bad but especially the ending.
              yeah, of course it was. Ross is prone to idiot moves.

and yet somehow demoron is still a dumber player. sad.

Comment

• But seriously do we want to get raped by Cavs?!
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                  imagine if he hit that technical free throw lol. Its crazy how one free-throw would have been the difference between a W and an OT loss tonight
                  The technical free throw, the regular free throws, the missed layups. Ughhhhhhhh

Comment

• And I'm not forgetting DeMar but damn, I've given up there...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Listen. It's not a joke anymore. Derozan signing can cripple this organization for the next 5 years. He's not going to live up to that contract. I mean Joe Johnson signing crippled Hawks and Joe Johnson was a baller compared to Derozan. We gotta let him go. Fuck asset and all that.
                      Guys, I'm going to be honest with all of you right now. I'm Masai Ujiri, and I've been posting here with you all for about five years now. And I'm just going to come out and say it: don't worry, Demar won't be back.

Fuck Miami!
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Guys, I'm going to be honest with all of you right now. I'm Masai Ujiri, and I've been posting here with you all for about five years now. And I'm just going to come out and say it: don't worry, Demar won't be back.

Fuck Miami!
                        Thank you Masai. I knew I could believe in you. Fire Casey too pretty please
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
                          I don't think anyone is blaming Ross for the entire loss, just the two knucklehead plays at the end.
                          We werent going to win anyways.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            lol. sure thing friend.
                            No, I was right.

Comment

• I hope the Lakers give Demar a max deal... they need to suck for another decade

Or sign and trade and we get Clarkson...

Comment

• Winslow on the ball was very good. he really seemed to bog us down.

Comment

Working...
                                X