X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    A Cavs fan. LMAO
    God damn ... that's creative.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• danno wrote: View Post
      I loved how down the end when Biyombo got switched onto Lebron 3 times Lebron just passed it away twice then Biyombo hit him with a flagrant foul. In the immortal words of Drake towards Paul George, "I knew you were scared"

Comment

• Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I wonder what it feels like to win a game against LeBron in the playoffs. Maybe one day.
          Actual quote from Hawks fan.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
            I've grown to hate that meme ... but this one took a lot of work to do. I can respect that aspect.

Comment

• MAN, I can't believe this is the game I missed! Oh well, watched the game in an hour and it made me so happy. Raps now know they can beat this team, can't wait for game 4!
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                THIS! This HAS to be the best use of this meme. Well done. Source on who did it?
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• i never thought i would say this but luis scola was key defensively on kevin love in the beginning of the game.

WTF?!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    i never thought i would say this but luis scola was key defensively on kevin love in the beginning of the game.

WTF?!
                    Well, Scola is strong enough to keep him at bay in the post. And luckily we weren't burned by his outside shooting
                    OG is our king

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      Only 25 pages today

Man, we rlly see who the ride or die fans r at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      In my defence (and possibly others'), way too neurotic to actually type during these games.

Comment

• Game 4 is crucial now. Lose and the series is basically done. Win and it's a 3 game series.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          i never thought i would say this but luis scola was key defensively on kevin love in the beginning of the game.

WTF?!
                          In the 3rd quarter he got stripped by LeBron and James took it all they was back for a and 1

Comment

• I feel like every time Drake taunts the opposing team on Instagram, we lose the next game.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                              I feel like every time Drake taunts the opposing team on Instagram, we lose the next game.
                              well we already broke one streak so time to break another

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                                Just read that if Biz gets another Flagrant he is suspended, which doesn't sound nice. How many does he have in the playoffs?
                                I think he has three.

Comment

Working...
                                X