No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavs are a weird team. In the early day interviews, Lebron emphasizes that "I have a plan for tonight. I think it will work for the team" (something like that). And did anyone find it odd that after TT "inadvertently" hit Lebron in the face, knocking him to the ground, he didn't even come back to see how he was doing or help him up once he saw he was down?

Comment

• I'm glad he's gonna work JV back into the line-up.

Let Biz be the dirty guy out there.... only use Jv when we need that offensive spark.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I think the Cavs were talking about starting Frye anyway so JV off the bench makes sense in every way, assuming Scola still starts.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This just in that Draymond will not be suspended, which is complete BS.

Comment

• If they start Frye.. put JJ in to guard Frye and let Biz guard Lebron with space.

It'll take away everything they are trying to accomplish with Frye.

Comment

• Oh come on NBA..Woj Bomb!

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                This just in that Draymond will not be suspended, which is complete BS.
                I mean, people want to watch star players play games. It is totally hypocritical, but I also don't really want to watch OKC crush and ruin a fantastic season from Golden State because of the play. Give him a fat fine for it, but I want a fun game still.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  I mean, people want to watch star players play games. It is totally hypocritical, but I also don't really want to watch OKC crush and ruin a fantastic season from Golden State because of the play. Give him a fat fine for it, but I want a fun game still.
                  There's precedent though. The Suns suspensions for coming off the bench after the Bowen hipcheck on Nash. They suspended All-Stars for critical playoff games there.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• US media does not want to come back here for game. Most experts continue to dismiss us.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Cavs are a weird team. In the early day interviews, Lebron emphasizes that "I have a plan for tonight. I think it will work for the team" (something like that). And did anyone find it odd that after TT "inadvertently" hit Lebron in the face, knocking him to the ground, he didn't even come back to see how he was doing or help him up once he saw he was down?
                      It seems to me that LeBron has a habit of trying to be the center of attention. Could be that he grew so used to it from high school. If I were around someone like that for so often I would hit him in the face too, although on purpose.

Comment

• JV active and available.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          There's precedent though. The Suns suspensions for coming off the bench after the Bowen hipcheck on Nash. They suspended All-Stars for critical playoff games there.
                          Yeah it is total BS, but still I want fun basketball.

Comment

• Jonas is active. Won't start, limited minutes.

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                              Gameplan Game 4, 5 and 6 :

Wait... Has game four started early?

In all seriousness this is the most important game of the season.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Oh come on NBA..Woj Bomb!

Comment

Working...
                                X