Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    I am surprised...Windbag Brian comes on TSN radio sometimes and whenever he has been quite complimentary and professional. But he is Lebron's water carrier like SAS and I believe is from Akron too. They are in a state of shock right now.

On said radio last week the morning show did the first two games from Cleveland. A sidebar event: a couple of the radio guys were in a store and someone overheard them about being from Toronto...to which the customer passed a remark...that Cleveland is more apt to be hit with a meteor shower than lose to Toronto. This was before the first game. LOL.
    Being hit by a meteor shower would only improve Cleveland. Seriously, I bet tourism to the area would skyrocket.

Comment

• So the league decided to land the GS a hand(by not suspending Green),hoping they get some edge over OKC ,even though they lose,sweet karma...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Hahahahah

REFEREES HAD TO EJECT A FAN BECAUSE RAPTORS FANS WERE ALL OVER THEM LAST NIGHT

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/highli...esportstwitter
        i don't agree that fans can't even complain about officiating now. would like to know what was said because as long as it didn't break any laws he shouldn't have been removed.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
          So the league decided to land the GS a hand(by not suspending Green),hoping they get some edge over OKC ,even though they lose,sweet karma...
          They didn't just lose, they got absolutely demolished for the second game in a row. All of a sudden it looks like the Thunder are the well balanced team and that Curry/Thompson have no offensive help.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Hahahahah

REFEREES HAD TO EJECT A FAN BECAUSE RAPTORS FANS WERE ALL OVER THEM LAST NIGHT

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/highli...esportstwitter
            Yeah; I was confused by what happened at the game. So where most of the crowd. It seemed serious since the head of security was talking with the refs. It makes sense that this was what that was.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• It looks like the GS 2 bad losses(and shooting struggles) and Cavs games 3&4 losses and BIZ playoffs inside dominance(on both ends) will bring back the theory of having a strong inside presence is still essential to win in the playoffs and a championship.
              Ps: there is going to be many teams aggressively interested in signing BIZ this summer.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                It looks like the GS 2 bad losses(and shooting struggles) and Cavs games 3&4 losses and BIZ playoffs inside dominance(on both ends) will bring back the theory of having a strong inside presence is still essential to win in the playoffs and a championship.
                Ps: there is going to be many teams aggressively interested in signing BIZ this summer.
                Yeap.. I said it before if OKC beats GSW, the small ball business is done. and it seems like the death of small ball is upon us everybody go grab as many big men as possible.

Comment

• Eastern Conference Finals Game 5: Score? Who Cares. It was embarassing.

The Cleveland Lebrons

The Rare Torrential Ravenous Tenacious Rabid Toronto Raptors

I am pretty nervous about this one. No one has ever done three in a row. Go raps

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Yeah it really didn't help that their owner came out and basically said they're so superior to everyone the other teams have no chance. Like "oh we're so smart they should just give us the next 10 titles". Go suck a lemon asshole.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Take us to the promised land Miek.

Comment

• Excited to see jv back. There will be no answer to our 2 headed monster down the middle!

#UnleashTheBeasts
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Also well done on the pictures op! Good thread good game right?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lets go miek

Comment

• #WeTheNorth
                              #ProveEm
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Excited to see jv back. There will be no answer to our 2 headed monster down the middle!

#UnleashTheBeasts
                                I have high expectations that there will be some moments with BB and JV on the floor in the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X