Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Holy Shit.

I'm In Iceland.... so out of touch with the planet.... when I left, Toronto was 2 down and looking bad.....

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok So I haven't even seen the highlights yet, but hey, 2-2, anyone asked in November would have taken it....and maybe JV getting close?????

Toronto..... finals?

Tim and Sid are echoing what i have been saying about calls....the NBA doesn't want Toronto.

But Toronto wants Toronto.

From the edge of Nordic hell.........GO RAPS ...... Sending you all the Viking spirit!
    Yo, Craig. Fun times here. And you cannot return to Canada until our boys win the championship, in spite of the NBA illuminati.

The refs are not even making it look subtle anymore. And it's not even just the Raps series. The NBA clearly and openly want Curry vs. Lebron in the finals - by hook or by crook. Tens of Billions of $$'s are at stake and OKC vs. Raps would be the worst-case nightmare scenario for the TV networks.

Oh, and send some nice pics of Icelandic ladies... :-)

Comment

• Eastern Conference Finals Game 5

thead wrote: View Post
      I'm going there for my honeymoon! Can you PM me any great spots you find/things to do. Or not. Enjoy ICELAND
      Iceland is awesome. Here's me just chillin with glaciers.

Even played some ball there. Awesome to just see green mountains and shit all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• anyone else expecting a 20 point 20 rebound 5 block 3 steal game from Valanciunas tonight?
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Cleveland are heavy favourites to win this one by 11 points according to vegas

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            anyone else expecting a 20 point 20 rebound 5 block 3 steal game from Valanciunas tonight?
            JV could be an interesting counter to Frye. Let Frye launch 3's (make or miss), then punish the Cavs on the other end with JV bullying him in the post. That's almost a guaranteed 2 pts for the Raps, but iffy for the Cavs unless Frye stays red-hot.

Comment

• I actually think you start JV, and that allows a fresh Biyombo/Patterson to chase Frye off the line. It also might force Love/Thompson into early foul trouble
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Mike Callahan, Ed Malloy, Tom Washington. Refs for tonight.

Comment

• If Jv plays clevland will counter with 3 pt shooting bigs,ie Love and Frye who has been a amazing pickup for them late in the season. Our lineups need to counter that defensively. I have no doubt that Jv can be as good or better rim protector than anything clevland has. Just as biz is.
                  How will the three blind mice treat us?

Comment

• fuck ed malloy

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                      If Jv plays clevland will counter with 3 pt shooting bigs,ie Love and Frye who has been a amazing pickup for them late in the season. Our lineups need to counter that defensively. I have no doubt that Jv can be as good or better rim protector than anything clevland has. Just as biz is.
                      How will the three blind mice treat us?
                      Other than Mosgov, which Cav can stop JV from scoring in the post?

Comment

• Got damn.

Biyombo commits a lot of hard fouls. No wonder Lebron is afraid of driving on him

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          I actually think you start JV, and that allows a fresh Biyombo/Patterson to chase Frye off the line. It also might force Love/Thompson into early foul trouble
                          Nope nope nope. No JV-Scola. No way no how.

JV probably needs to work his way back in. Best spot for him to do that, line up Lowry's rest with some Tristan Thompson minutes (so, play Lowry+bench at the end of the 1st, and DD+JV+bench at the start of the second) and let JV give a boost to the DD-led bench units. And if JV is rolling right away you can extend his minutes in the second half to punish small ball.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Mike Callahan, Ed Malloy, Tom Washington. Refs for tonight.
                            Honestly, it's irrelevant who the refs are. The whistle is going to favour the Lebrons regardless. Raps can't change their game at all. Just play. Make them look bad.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              The refs are not even making it look subtle anymore. And it's not even just the Raps series. The NBA clearly and openly want Curry vs. Lebron in the finals - by hook or by crook. Tens of Billions of $$'s are at stake and OKC vs. Raps would be the worst-case nightmare scenario for the TV networks.
                              I have various friends and colleagues who don't watch basketball who are tuning in and are talking about how obvious it is that the fix is in and none of them have any skin in the game. I think because we watch the NBA so much we get accustomed to it but casual sports fans, at least the ones I know, are appalled.

Comment

• I'm so nervous right now, and the game doesn't even start for another 10 hours!

I want to see some JV as well!
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X