Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I want to see more JV/Biz in the 2nd half.
    Yeah. Patterson and Scola are both useless
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Whatever guys. We're in the conference finals as like 12 to 1 Underdog and still have a chance to come home win and get one more desperate stab at this thing.

With a fun offseason coming up, All good!
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Wouldn't the most raptors thing to do be winning this game in a close game, get killed in game 6 then dominate in game 7?
        Nah, gotta set it up with the depression first, then give a game 6 that doesn't give much confidence to set us up for thinking we're going to get our asses kicked in game 7. If we win this game, we think we can win in Cleveland. Lose this in a blowout? No expectation we can win game 7.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Lol Keon's right.. Jekyll and Hyde...

Does anyone remember the last time we played average? Either we're great or fucking terrible. No in between with these guys.

Comment

• We cant even blame the refs with fouls, they are virtually even (Tor 13, Cle 12)

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I do think he isn't 100%. But he also has played very dumb
              Nobody is 100% dumb

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Yeah. Patterson and Scola are both useless
                I meant a JV/Biz front court.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

I want to see more JV/Biz in the 2nd half.
                  Might as well use this half to experiment ideas like this for game 6

Comment

• Agree - guards are shitting their pants again! Pass to twin towers - Casey!!! Adjust NOW!

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                      Another thing, Jays and raptors alternate between wins and losses when both play on the same day.
                      Thank you, so I'm not the only one who notices this. It's actually no 2 Toronto teams can win on the same day. (So this includes the Leafs)

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I meant a JV/Biz front court.
                          Yeah that's what I was agreeing with lol. Both Scola and Pat have done nothing
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            Nah, gotta set it up with the depression first, then give a game 6 that doesn't give much confidence to set us up for thinking we're going to get our asses kicked in game 7. If we win this game, we think we can win in Cleveland. Lose this in a blowout? No expectation we can win game 7.
                            Oh aha I just meant off of history. We usually win game 5's and lose game 6's

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                              Another thing, Jays and raptors alternate between wins and losses when both play on the same day.
                              Didn't jose bautista get cold cocked exactly as we were winning Miami game 7?

Can someone be in cleveland for a potential game 7 and run on the field to punch Edwin encarnacion when there's 5 minutes left?

Comment

• Amazing two games away from the finals and no heart and no energy from the Raps... so pathetic they deserve to fucking lose and go home for the summer...

Comment

Working...
                                X