No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps need size for next year... very undersized compared to Cavs, especially on wing.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      I think it's hilarious, especially given how badly worded it is.
      I hate that crap honestly. Man I wish we could somehow just win game 6 and get really hot from 3 or something in game 7 and stun these fools.

Comment

• Gambino wrote: View Post
        I hate that crap honestly. Man I wish we could somehow just win game 6 and get really hot from 3 or something in game 7 and stun these fools.
        I have a feeling thats whats going to happen...

Comment

Must be bring your child to work day at ESPN.

Comment

• Do not were this anti Canada crap comes from maybe from our concern about Wade shooting during the anthem but there are franchise over the last few years like the sixers and lakers that have been struggling to rebuild but unless the media is more intensified like it is during the playoffs the story lines get more and more absurd.

Comment

• like usually the media is very supportive of underdogs, but of course typical American xenophobia has them hating the crap out of our underdog, scrappy, organically put together team for no reason other than the fact that we're from a different country.

Comment

Hahaha I gotta watch the video to see what the 'his & hers' sports show had to say about this question.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  Raps need size for next year... very undersized compared to Cavs, especially on wing.
                  Our size is pretty much identical to the Cavs, what bigger wings do they have apart from LeBron? Smith, Shumpert, Dellavedova are all average sized and match up fine with Ross, Powell, JJ and Carroll. Unless you're suddenly worried about James Jones.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                    Hahaha I gotta watch the video to see what the 'his & hers' sports show had to say about this question.
                    Yep, and this is how they manage to get viewers through asking idiotic questions. I say idiotic because you know they're going to take the question seriously.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Unless you're suddenly worried about James Jones.
                      The man has been to 5 straight NBA Finals, show some respect.

Comment

well thats just your opinion. Past data would've suggested in the regular season Casey didnt trust JV even when he was dominating, and Casey doesn't make adjustments, but that's really changed in the playoffs.

Could easily see JV being very involved offensively next game.
                        JV never dominated quite like he has in these playoffs during the regular season (though yes, he's been great and deserving of more touches for ages). If it took like a 28 PER in the playoffs to convince Casey to give him touches after three weeks of that sort of play, what are the odds he gives him touches coming off an injury?

Over/under on JV's usage this game? 30%? For reference, DD has broken 30% 10 times in these playoffs. So, you think JV gets more than 30% usage or less this game? I'll take the under by a mile. He broke 30% usage 3 times his season (all in games with under 26 minutes played). He's also broken 30% usage in three games in these playoffs.

So, you think he goes over 30% usage this game?
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

There is nothing to hate. You have to think about it logically. What is the point getting upset or angry with people who are mentally inferior to you? You just got to appreciate your situation and feel for them.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            JV never dominated quite like he has in these playoffs during the regular season (though yes, he's been great and deserving of more touches for ages). If it took like a 28 PER in the playoffs to convince Casey to give him touches after three weeks of that sort of play, what are the odds he gives him touches coming off an injury?

Over/under on JV's usage this game? 30%? For reference, DD has broken 30% 10 times in these playoffs. So, you think JV gets more than 30% usage or less this game? I'll take the under by a mile. He broke 30% usage 3 times his season (all in games with under 26 minutes played). He's also broken 30% usage in three games in these playoffs.

So, you think he goes over 30% usage this game?
                            In the one elimination game he played in, game 7 vs. Indiana, his usage was 19.3%, which sounds about right for where he'll likely be tomorrow.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• In each of the two elimination games we've faced so far, DeMar's usage has been 42.6%. Wouldn't expect much different tomorrow.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                                The man has been to 5 straight NBA Finals, show some respect.
                                *respek

Comment

Working...
                                X