No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTI is just like most their show: two angry old men shouting at each other about sports. They are respectful of Canada though.

Comment

• Ok...I'll look for him

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        JV never dominated quite like he has in these playoffs during the regular season (though yes, he's been great and deserving of more touches for ages). If it took like a 28 PER in the playoffs to convince Casey to give him touches after three weeks of that sort of play, what are the odds he gives him touches coming off an injury?

Over/under on JV's usage this game? 30%? For reference, DD has broken 30% 10 times in these playoffs. So, you think JV gets more than 30% usage or less this game? I'll take the under by a mile. He broke 30% usage 3 times his season (all in games with under 26 minutes played). He's also broken 30% usage in three games in these playoffs.

So, you think he goes over 30% usage this game?
        What does it have to do with an arbitrary number like 30% usage?

I just said I think Casey is going to make it a point to go to JV more. I'm not even saying more than DD necessarily, but enough that he's able to make a big impact on the game. DeRozan's also played very well in this series, so going away from him too much doesn't seem smart.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Holy shit ESPN. Calm the fuck down.
          This guy could get a job as Trump's US ambassador to...Canada. Haha.

Comment

• They deserve Trump. That's all I'll say
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Is the wrong thread...but Andre Roberson of OKC who is playing so well was drafted 26th (2013)....it can happen.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                They deserve Trump. That's all I'll say
                Well it's this xenophobic attitude that has allowed Trump to rise, so yeah I'd say that's accurate.

Comment

• Thanks Craig! Enjoy Iceland
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Man golden state has no answer for steven Adams. And I'm loving it. Being small and jacking 3s ain't the be all end all
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I didn't see the post game presser... Turned the game off at half. Were there any questions about why so few touches for Jonas? That seemed to have an impact in the Miami series.

Pretty short memory the TOS has

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        The positive is it should be pretty easy to prepare for busting the trap, ought to even get a few easy buckets out of it.

At least we can hope...
                        The main concern is when they're trapped with the defender coming off of Carroll or Biyombo. Once they receive the ball, they're clueless as to what to do with it.

One possible way to counter this is to spam them with a DD/Lowry pick n roll. That way you'll have one of Lowry or DD coming out with a 4 on 3 or possibly get a mismatch with one of them going to the rim.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          The main concern is when they're trapped with the defender coming off of Carroll or Biyombo. Once they receive the ball, they're clueless as to what to do with it.

One possible way to counter this is to spam them with a DD/Lowry pick n roll. That way you'll have one of Lowry or DD coming out with a 4 on 3 or possibly get a mismatch with one of them going to the rim.
                          Guards being used as screeners?

That doesn't fit the role cards

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            I'm not as convinced. LeBron isn't a shooter, neither is Wiggins. Kyrie isn't a great one. So JR Smith is the only shooter in your proposed small ball lineup.

Any small ball lineup that doesn't have shooters is a bad idea.
                            I think if Wiggins had developed beside LBJ he would have turned into a 3pt threat first rather than an ISO player under smitch

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              So why are you just Joey?
                              He wasn't always. Think he got creeped out by how many people knew his full name so he dropped the last name.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It's Friday, Summer weather, Game Day, "Game 6 at the Six", Eastern Conference Finals. Let's Win This!

Comment

Working...
                                X