Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    How about "Wiggy" ? Doesn't that have a whiff of Canadiana (at least hockey world canadiana).

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      How about "Wiggy" ? Doesn't that have a whiff of Canadiana (at least hockey world canadiana).
      What does a whiff of Canadiana smell like?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        A maple donut that's been dipped in a Double double that's been dropped in moose dung.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Whatever happens tonight. Raptors fans should be PROUD of this team.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

In this case, like a last name, shortened, with a y on the end. Also known as the nickname for literally every hockey player in the world.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lets fucking get this one boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• If they lose i just hope its not by 40 lol or even 20... They wont lose though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    In this case, like a last name, shortened, with a y on the end. Also known as the nickname for literally every hockey player in the world.
                    Got it. Thanks hackey! (Your last name shortened with a y, not to be confused with hockey the sport being discussed, nor the sack that smelly hippies kick around)

Comment

• Win or Lose.. We are getting drunk tonight! #HappyFriday #102ndGameOfTheSeason

Comment

• We've been in the playoffs for over a month now, it's crazy.

One important thing is to make sure Love in particular doesn't get hot early, if he misses his first couple of shots he really fades out of games like we saw in games 3 and 4. Plus I swear Lebron and Lue stop trusting him as much.

Comment

• Let me just say before this game commences: RR's own KeonClark was shouting to the rooftops to anyone who would listen in April that rest days for kyle may or may not help, but it's far important to us to play him every game and try and catch cleveland so that a game 7 of the ecf was at home. Most disagreed. We mailed in at least 2 games down the stretch. AND NOW LOOK

Comment

• Raptors must embrace BIZ's mindset(won't get punked by nobody),play hard for the win and pride.

Comment

• There is zero quit in this team. Balls to the wall tonight boys!!

Comment

Let me just say before this game commences: RR's own KeonClark was shouting to the rooftops to anyone who would listen in April that rest days for kyle may or may not help, but it's far important to us to play him every game and try and catch cleveland so that a game 7 of the ecf was at home. Most disagreed. We mailed in at least 2 games down the stretch. AND NOW LOOK
                                Who's to say the rest for Kyle isn't the reason we're here in the first place? His arm might have fallen off at the elbow without it.

Comment

Working...
                                X