Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck u cleveland killlll them rapssssssss

Comment

• Thank you. Anyone see a better option than JV?

Comment

• Force feed jv

Comment

• feed jv....feed him he fucking hungryyyyyyy

Comment

• That Biyombo travel call up to that flagrant call was the biggest momentum killing sequence over ever seen
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DD defense smh

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Agreed. If I were Casey, the next time the refs miss a call against us, I'd demand a replay even if they didn't blow the whistle. If they refused I'd sit at centre court until they either oblige or are forced to get security to kick me out. I'd get fined and suspended, and tell the league to go fuck themselves for allowing this circus act to happen.
                Lmaoooooo

Comment

• That call on Biz still pisses me off. Shaq used to that ALL THE TIME. All the time.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    I just don't get you Casey why would you play JV against Love&Frye?
                    Its not a bad idea. All he needs to do is post up JV against either of them, he'll feast on them.

Comment

• Mark Cuban is complaining about that call on Bismack.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Jv will have a field day with love and frye just have to hide him on the defensive end

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Agreed. If I were Casey, the next time the refs miss a call against us, I'd demand a replay even if they didn't blow the whistle. If they refused I'd sit at centre court until they either oblige or are forced to get security to kick me out. I'd get fined and suspended, and tell the league to go fuck themselves for allowing this circus act to happen.
                          This x 10000000000000

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            That call on Biz still pisses me off. Shaq used to that ALL THE TIME. All the time.
                            Biz ain't no star and they're the Raptors.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              That call on Biz still pisses me off. Shaq used to that ALL THE TIME. All the time.
                              And his elbow didn't even hit him it was his forearm
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JV hasn't missed a shot since returning from injury. You play him, and feed him until he starts missing shots.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X