Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    If Scola starts the 3rd this game is over. DON'T PUT THAT MAN IN THE GAME EVER AGAIN!
    If he starts, it's game over. We'll be down 25 before we can call timeout.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Good season. Im proud of this team. Now its up to masai to make them better

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        But we have to be able to handle this workload if we want to make it to the finals one day.
        yes. stepping stone and learning process. what we have to learn is to win a fucking game when we are up 2-1 in a series and close out in 5 or 6. the extra one or two days rest would have been great for us. these guys are running on empty and playing with pride and heart as fuel.

edit add

and gluten free pancakes

Comment

• Elimination game against an elite offense is too much for this team. The pressure has them making dumb mistakes

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
            hahahahaha

You just reminded me , scola might start the 2nd half
            Almost had the same minutes as JV too.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
              I think if we stop them from scoring points, and if we manage to score a lot of points, it should work out in our favour.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                Raekwon trying to rally us at halftime. Just need a hint of Ghostface, GZA, the RZA, and the ghost of ODB, and we all good to go
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  If we wanted more rest, we shouldn't have played like shit so many times in rounds one and two. No one to blame for lack of rest but ourselves.
                  and demar right?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    I think if we stop them from scoring points, and if we manage to score a lot of points, it should work out in our favour.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Tell me more about this scoring thing.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Get your Voodoo dolls out boys...time for some drastic action...stick a pin in James & Frye

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• Lou Wiliams...anyone ??

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                              Raekwon trying to rally us at halftime. Just need a hint of Ghostface, GZA, the RZA, and the ghost of ODB, and we all good to go
                              "and with the 9th pick in the 2016 nba draft the toronto raptors select the rza, the gza, the old dirty bizza, the wu-tang clan"

"wow that came out of no where"

"konichiwa bitches"

Comment

• Cavs making open shots and raps arent. That's the whole game right there.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X