Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    I'm going to miss Nick Stauskas ... is it possible he's a better analyst than basketball player? Haha
    It's definitely possible
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
      People who are calling out Carroll, there's no doubt that he's injured. Knee issues, wrist, you name it, he's got it. Not ready to write him off.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
      I'm not yet either. Still have hope that he'll be ready next season. He went through a lot this season. Got injured, came back, Casey played him heavy minutes right after he came back, got re injured, took a long time to return and hasn't been the same since.

Comment

• soon to be in Africa
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• It was a fun year.

56 wins and a trip to the ECF. We were a top 5 team in the league for the 1st time ever IMO. We have some great depth that looks promising, but alas.... we just didn't get help when we needed it.

Let's hope the draft goes well, our guys come back stronger than ever & we get the right ones in FA. Who knows what'll occur?

All I can say is that we are on our way up & WE ARE ALL THE REAL MVP'S for sticking around through it all.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
            People who are calling out Carroll, there's no doubt that he's injured. Knee issues, wrist, you name it, he's got it. Not ready to write him off.

Sorry but wright now i'm not taking all this bs excuses.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              does being injured make you an idiot? because that's my biggest complaint.
              How is he an idiot? I'm pretty sure his competitive spirit has him out there. That coupled with the fact he feels the pressure that he has to live up to that big money contract is the reason he fights to stay in there.

Comment

• So happy with the season. Boys played like men. Late third run was awesome. Atlanta rolled over for that. No quit. Get more philly kids on this team.

Sad that biz is done here. Hope he gets paid. Might have excited some idiot enough to move him out of a Ross trade and cape space deal.

Can't wait for the draft now. Chriss, Davis, ellenson or bust.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  does being injured make you an idiot? because that's my biggest complaint.
                  +1

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                    Its a fair point though .. people are upset with Carroll, which is also fair, but the man has been a trooper and taken ALOT of hits and kept moving forward. You could see him massively favouring his elbow, which he hyper extended last game. It'll blow over though, because he IS the best SF we've had in a very long time... since Hedo maybe?.. LOL Sorry, couldn't help it.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                      I don't understand how it's BS. He's not 100%. Not even near. It'll be interesting to hear who played through what injury. These guys fought hard. Would have been easy to lay down get swept, get caught up in the media hype about how they're just fodder, but this team battled. I'm proud.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Story of the game: Lowry and DeRozan did not get any help. KL & DD combined for 55 pts. The rest of the Raptors? 32.

Carroll was a disaster in that game(just like all series and really the whole playoffs). Dude couldn't hit any shots, SOFT defence on James. It was ridiculous to watch. And this guy calls himself the Junk Yard Dog? I don't think he played in the 4th. Patterson is another one, how many open shots did he missed tonight?

Cory Joseph 2 points. Ross ZERO points.
                        No help? From JV? He had 5 shots 3-5. And 8 boards... In 17 mins. Not sure what more he could have done with what he was given.

Comment

• I'm prepared to give Caroll the benefit of the doubt. Let's see him healthy. I think there is a good chance he is part of the soution, not part of the problem.

Comment

• Great season. Thank you all. We'll get over it tomorrow. The Raps were just outclassed and very tired too. Masai will improve the team for next season.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

soon to be in Africa
                              Won't even lie...if they make that available to buy RIGHT now ... I'll bite. They earned it for me this season and post season.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Im not mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X