No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW Cavs D isnt good. They give up a lot of open looks. We just don't have the shooters to make him pay.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Patterson is shooting 28.6 from 3 in the playoffs and that was before todays game.
      Isn't your shtick that everyone's shooting drops off in the playoffs or dies that argument only work for Demar?

Comment

• We The North

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          ? Ross has 10 points on 6 shots. How is that bad?
          The point is he's inconsistent and misses open looks constantly. When he's on he's great like today. But we need shooters like Cleveland. Guys who consistently hit open/good looks. Our 3 point shooters aren't deadly most nights.
          Last edited by GLF; Thu May 19, 2016, 09:51 PM.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            1st half: 7 fouls called against Cleveland, 17 against Toronto.
            Reffing was bullshit too for sure. Not the only reason we're down.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Pissed away a close game because we can't close out quarters. Fuuuck
              You could see it. Biyombo gassed, missing wide open shots, Lowry trash af, Ross in foul trouble and the bench besides Ross horrible

Comment

• 007 James Bond what happened? Another blowout loss.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  The point is he's inconsistent and missing open looks constantly. When he's on he's great like today. But we need shooters like Cleveland. Guys who consistently hit open/good looks. Our 3 point shooters aren't deadly most nights.
                  When we create good shots for our shooters, they're good. Some nights we don't do it at all.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Well that sucked. 6 quarters in and we are still waiting for prime time Kyle Lowry to show up.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                      We The North

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      Its getting chilly up here.

Comment

• Sage Steele and Mike Breen constantly throwing shade at Toronto.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

The point is he's inconsistent and missing open looks constantly. When he's on he's great like today. But we need shooters like Cleveland. Guys who consistently hit open/good looks. Our 3 point shooters aren't deadly most nights.
                          Cavs are really hot. This is not normal
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• How do you add more shooting to this team though? Everyone suggests Ross as the most likely trade piece.

If you draft a power forward and try to retain biyombo and DD we aren't adding any shooting. Potentially big changes would have to happen. Do you make big changes after making the co nference finals?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              BTW Cavs D isnt good. They give up a lot of open looks. We just don't have the shooters to make him pay.
                              That's it. Miami and Indiana played MUCH better defense than this. We have gotten wide open look after wide open look. NO ONE except Ross (tonight) can hit shots. Golden State will kill this team with that kind of defense.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

TR isn't the problem tonight. It's KL and refs.

Comment

Working...
                                X