No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really care if we lose this game.. Cavs are a great team. But can we not get down on ourselves after they go on a run? I've never seen a team quit so quickly in my life. Let's go out and put up a damn fight for 4 whole quarters for once this series.

Comment

• We take this one.

And then Games 4, 6 and 7.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
        We take this one.

And then Games 4, 6 and 7.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
        I love your optimism

Comment

• I didnt know Bebe got mad...
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

I didnt know Bebe got mad...
            The bio of that account says "official Fan page"

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
              The bio of that account says "official Fan page"
              And even if it was official... people are complaining that they're choking because no team has ever lost the first two games of a conference final by the combined margin that we lost the first two.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                ...The point is that either CoJo and Lowry are missing a lot of shots, or... maybe DeMar's potential assists aren't actually quality opportunities?
                Nobody's passes can be quality opportunities if the people receiving the ball brick the shots. The disease of missing wide open shots is sweeping the Raptors ranks. They have been inexecrable the last two games. I suspect that DeMar has the highest completion % on field goals of the whole team.

Comment

And even if it was official... people are complaining that they're choking because no team has ever lost the first two games of a conference final by the combined margin that we lost the first two.
                  OKC lost by 52 or 54 points in 2014 agaisnt the Spurs
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    Nobody's passes can be quality opportunities if the people receiving the ball brick the shots. The disease of missing wide open shots is sweeping the Raptors ranks. They have been inexecrable the last two games. I suspect that DeMar has the highest completion % on field goals of the whole team.
                    I think DD is shooting 48% over the last two games
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Havent been impressed with the Cavs D at all. I think GSW is going to torch them next round.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        I think GSW is going to torch us next round.
                        Fixed it

Comment

• jangles wrote: View Post
                          if we are going to make this an actual series, it starts with a w tonight. When's tip off?
                          8:30est, 5:30pst

Comment

So far in this series, DeMar has passed to:

Lowry 19 times.(0/5)
                            2Pat 15 times.(3/5)
                            Carroll 9 times.(1/3)
                            Scola 9 times.(0/1)
                            CoJo 7 times.(1/4)
                            11 passes to others.(2/3 combined)

Ross hasn't attempted a shot off a DeMar pass. So the three guys you've been complaining about missing shots off passes from DeMar(Carroll, Patterson and Ross) are 4/8 off passes from DeMar.

Meanwhile, Lowry and CoJO are 1/9 off passes from DeMar.
                            just curious is there some data base you get this info or do you get this off watching the broadcast

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                              just curious is there some data base you get this info or do you get this off watching the broadcast
                              stats.nba.com. It's all there. But I also take notes during the games.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Hey guys,i have a question about schedule,why the Raptors are playing game 3 at home(Raptors played Tuesday and Thursday )after having only one day off,(usually 2 days off between road and home games) when GS/OKC played Monday and Wednesday and play game 3 on Sunday (3 days of rest) ??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X