No announcement yet.

The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six teams are preparing to throw money at Evan Turner.

EVAN. TURNER.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
      Six teams are preparing to throw money at Evan Turner.

EVAN. TURNER.
      He would be good off our bench.

Comment

• It's 12:10 am and no one has signed!!!!

Hash tag: Unnecessary melodrama

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          $70m for Noah? Wow! Make money money money!
          Insane, with this kind of money Noah gets, Biz could get more money then JV!

Comment

• It's all relative. I'm not sure why everyone is freaking out about these contracts. Yah, it's a lot of money, but so is 1 million dollars.

Comment

• Kent Bazemore is working on 20 FUCKING million dollars?????????????????

Terrence Ross's contract better bring back LeBron James! are you friggin kiding me....

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                It's all relative. I'm not sure why everyone is freaking out about these contracts. Yah, it's a lot of money, but so is 1 million dollars.
                Haha. Bazemore wants $20m per year and you ask why everyone is freaking out?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  It's all relative. I'm not sure why everyone is freaking out about these contracts. Yah, it's a lot of money, but so is 1 million dollars.
                  when mid level guys get big contract, it will inflate everyone's contract and before you know it 2 guys on your team are eating the majority of your cap away and you are stuck without the ability to revamp your roster. This tv money is throwing everything out of whack for the short term.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Haha. Bazemore wants $20m per year and you ask why everyone is freaking out?
                    Ok I said that before I saw that lmao. But something like Noah for 20 mil is totally predictable.

Comment

• Beal got max. Five-year, $128 million

Comment

• If Bazemore is worth 20m(lol) then what is LeBron's worth? this is ridiculous man.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lakers want to meet Demar after his meeting with raps
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            If Bazemore is worth 20m(lol) then what is LeBron's worth? this is ridiculous man.
                            Lebron is worth more then any contract that is allowed in the max, the problem is he will be making close to what DD and Beal will be making lol

Comment

• I don't know if I wanna trade Ross anymore. And he doesn't even have to do anything to this team anymore. Just be on this team for 10 million a year. Cuz I dont know if we can get anyone, Bargnani included, to sign with us to take a roster spot for 10 million.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                Lakers want to meet Demar after his meeting with raps
                                Sixers too

Comment

Working...
                                X