No announcement yet.

The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we see why the Raps worked out a steady diet of under the radar guys during the lead up to the draft.

One of those guys may wind up as a camp invite or get a look in summer league as a possible stop gap measure.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      haha

Brady gonna show Durant how to deflate the basketball.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
        Maybe Ronald Roberts?
        Bucks signed him a while back
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Are Marcus Smart and Kelly Olynyk really an attraction for Celtics to show off? like what are they gonna say leave Russel Westbrook and Steven Adams we are better than them?

Jeez FUCK OFF Celtics. And KD is a serious Redskins fan, they hate the Pats. What is Tom Brady gonna say? Why did KD even take this meeting? FUCK OFF Celtics!!!

Comment

• lol that's way too much

Comment

• You can attack Harder-Andreson in pick and roll all game.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                You can attack Harder-Andreson in pick and roll all game.
                Or just attack them straight.. lol same result.

Thank got we didnt get Ryan Anerson.

Comment

• There's a front page bit on Raps checking into Pau Gasol. I'd like that

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    haha

I just thought it was funny how in the background was Kelly Olynyk and Marcus Smart. I can see the conversation now,

KD: "So I was just in with Golden State, they had ownership + Curry, Dray, Thompson and Iggy to recruit me, I'm excited to see how you can top that."

Boston: "Well, we our starting shooting guard and center, Kelly Olynyk and Marcus Smart! Also, look Tom Brady!"

KD: "Oh, I guess Tom and I can do a lot of ads together..."

Tom: "Well actually you are Nike and I'm not."

Comment

• Trust the Rockets to add a terrible defender on a big deal when they weren't good last season.

Comment

• Booker also signed, another PF off the map

Comment

• Paul Milsap or bust. I dont understand why PHX is interested in Milsap. They just drafted like 3 PFs
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I mentioned this earlier, but there may be a bargain guy willing to sign for MLE in Europe. Nets did it yesterday.

From Kevin Pelton:

Look for Brooklyn to continue to target players like Lin -- relatively good values who are young enough to improve over the course of the contract, or at least maintain their value.

One of those players is apparently Justin Hamilton, last seen in the NBA with the Minnesota Timberwolves in 2014-15. Hamilton was surprisingly impressive in 17 games in Minnesota, making 53.5 percent of his 2-pointers and posting an 18.0 player efficiency rating. Nonetheless, limited NBA interest sent Hamilton overseas to play for Valencia in the Spanish ACB. He was outstanding there and helped Valencia threaten traditional Spanish powers FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Hamilton was my deep, deep sleeper for this summer's free agency, and the Nets seemed like the perfect landing spot for him. He can play either frontcourt spot depending on how else Brooklyn fills out the roster and $3 million per year has a chance to be a tremendous bargain.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I would be very happy if we landed a 2 year deal with pau or even a 1 year deal.

Comment

• I really don't want pau. He'll take shots and won't play defence. We don't need any more of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X