• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me and you both

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Bobby Marks just told me Millsaps bird rights would carry over
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
        heat are signing dion waiters so wade is gone..... if he goes to the knicks.... are they better then us?
        If he does go there, how many balls do they have...Rose, Melo, Wade...will Porgy even touch it? I dont think they have the cap space for a decent payout to Wade after signing Noah (I dont think). He wants about 20 mill.

Comment

• Who still has cap space? Because those are the teams that'll chase Millsap. I bet Boston is in on him.

Comment

• I would literally give up Ross, Powell, Wright, Noguiera, Cabolco, Poeltl, Siakam, rights to DeAndre Daniels and up to 3 1st round picks to get Millsap on this team
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              I would literally give up Ross, Powell, Wright, Noguiera, Cabolco, Poeltl, Siakam, rights to DeAndre Daniels and up to 3 1st round picks to get Millsap on this team
              Wow you are so thirsty.. you need some action.

LOL

Comment

I would literally give up Ross, Powell, Wright, Noguiera, Cabolco, Poeltl, Siakam, rights to DeAndre Daniels and up to 3 1st round picks to get Millsap on this team
                That bench lineup of Joseph-thead-Joey-Patterson-DanH is looking really good right now

Comment

Okay chill, we're going after Millsap, not kevin durant lol

At max I would give up

Ross, clips pick, Pat, and one of cojo/Wright
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Trying to find a way to trade for Millsap like

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      That bench lineup of Joseph-thead-Joey-Patterson-DanH is looking really good right now
                      I'm a pretty decent spot up shooter....so...put me in coach!

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Okay chill, we're going after Millsap, not kevin durant lol

At max I would give up

Ross, clips pick, Pat, and one of cojo/Wright
                        I think you keep kojo if you give up Pat

Comment

• Pacers want Rudy Gay... whaaa? :s

Comment

• I was just thinking

Why would Atlanta trade Millsap to a conference rival ?
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• literally every Kings decision being made is terrible.

I want to be in the front office and just as they are about to make a decision suggest whatever the opposite is

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                I was just thinking

Why would Atlanta trade Millsap to a conference rival ?
                                It's best not to think right now, and just react emotionally

Comment

Working...
                                X