X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great offseason Miami is having ahahaha
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Man whats the point of Wade leaving to Chicago... cold weather and big taxes

He's got all the money in the world and Chicago isnt winning either... I get he wants to get paid and win but fuck why Chicago?

Comment

• I am surprised...I thought Wade would never leave Miami...3 time and all with statue guaranteed.

I am glad in a way....spread the wealth...an anti dote to the KD to GSW.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
          Man whats the point of Wade leaving to Chicago... cold weather and big taxes

He's got all the money in the world and Chicago isnt winning... I get he wants to get paid but fuck how much more hoes and houses you need?
          CHI is his home town. Must count for something too.

Comment

• Fuck the Heat... i'm so happy he left

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              I am surprised...I thought Wade would never leave Miami...3 time and all with statue guaranteed.

I am glad in a way....spread the wealth...an anti dote to the KD to GSW.

Agreed though I think Miami fans are on Wade's side here and hating on Riley so he may still get the statue who knows.

It would be nice for a guy to finish with the team he started with... he's won 3 championships and made so much money... just would have been nice to end it there... he's got maybe a good year or so left in him before he's a bench guy anyways...

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                CHI is his home town. Must count for something too.
                But he lives in Miami now... but hey if he wants one year there thats cool, but doesnt make sense to me.... but hey it's his decision he made it... Chicago is old and beaten down anyways ... though they will probably still sweep the Raps this year too.

Comment

• Whiteside about to pull a DeAndre Jordan

Comment

• Miamis in trouble. Everyone thinks they're a free agent hot bed but that was only the case when they had legit contending teams with prime dwane wade (shaq and then Bron and bosh)

They may have to realize the hard way a rebuild may he necessary. Either way I think if bosh doesn't play they're in the lottery and new York takes the last playoff spot
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Windhorst saying dunleavy to the cavs perhaps

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        We have the cap space to take on dunleavy as a back up 3. Bulls probably want to dump him for nothing...we interested? A future 2nd round pick?
                        They are going to have to pay us to take him...thats what your saying right ? because if they aren't giving us something for our meagre cap space ...why would we take him ?

So yeah.. if they tape a 2nd round pick to him that would likely garner some interest at 40 Bay street...
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Whiteside about to pull a DeAndre Jordan
                          Oh my god that would be hilarious, as long as he stays away from Boston or Indiana
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Miamis in trouble. Everyone thinks they're a free agent hot bed but that was only the case when they had legit contending teams with prime dwane wade (shaq and then Bron and bosh)

They may have to realize the hard way a rebuild may he necessary. Either way I think if bosh doesn't play they're in the lottery and new York takes the last playoff spot
                            Something tells me they try to claim it's a medical reason he cant go and try to back out of that deal.

Comment

• Wade...2 Years, 47 million ... to Chicago.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Miamis in trouble. Everyone thinks they're a free agent hot bed but that was only the case when they had legit contending teams with prime dwane wade (shaq and then Bron and bosh)

Amazing that no one wants to go to LA or Miami but hey maybe guys do want to go to teams that win...

Comment

Working...
                                X