The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Apparently we're interested in Drew Gooden? Hope that's fake, guy's trash right now.
    I saw it pop up on the score app.

Apparently the Knicks, clippers and lakers are interested as well.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
      I saw it pop up on the score app.

Apparently the Knicks, clippers and lakers are interested as well.
      Same here. Let him go to the Knicks, please

Comment

Same here. Let him go to the Knicks, please
        Seriously

Comment

Apparently we're interested in Drew Gooden? Hope that's fake, guy's trash right now.
          His name is false advertising.

Comment

• I just hope we do something soon, this lack of news is killing me. We've easily been the least active team in the NBA this offseason so far, although that was largely expected.

Comment

• Yeah, as soon as Goodens name came up I was please don't attach him to raps. I don't think this is the kinda false advertising that we want. Looks desperate

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                I just hope we do something soon, this lack of news is killing me. We've easily been the least active team in the NBA this offseason so far, although that was largely expected.
                Zach Lowe should write a column about our off-season so far.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  I just hope we do something soon, this lack of news is killing me. We've easily been the least active team in the NBA this offseason so far, although that was largely expected.
                  We should of signed mozgov at 12:01

Comment

• But all the slow worthless guys go later and clearly that's the target again this summer. LOL

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      We should of signed mozgov at 12:01
                      lol...and at a higher price in a bidding war w/LAL

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Personally I think this is what Masai has been waiting on. No Amir, so on to plan B.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Watching Dejounte Murray in summer league and man does he look good. Incredible combination of size, length, handling, speed and finishing. Has to get stronger, has a long way to go on defense and needs to improve his shot, but man Spurs got a good one.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Personally I think this is what Masai has been waiting on. No Amir, so on to plan B.
                              Amir but not Jerebko?
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                This has been known for a few days though.

Hopefully he's already working on something. It's probably something none of us would ever have imagined. But in a good way, not in Drew Gooden way.

Comment

Working...
                                X