X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michaelm_ wrote: View Post
    Rudy Gay at the 4? Mhm...
    NO.

I'd rather have Primo Pasta at the 4 than Rudy flippin Gay.

You have no idea how much I rejoiced the day he was traded. I lost 1 of my top 5 fave Raps PG's the day we traded for him. I thought to myself that he'd be a bad fit unless he could hit a 3 from outside consistently.

Instead, Gay & DD wanted to play the same style of ball as one another, causing our offense to be even MORE stagnant than it is NOW.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Alright, let me quote you once more:

Do you see how that might lead someone to believe that you think the Lakers did it solely because of Kobe's and Shaq's talent?
      The statement was in the context of teams not winning because of a good team culture or atmosphere so coaching talent doesn't really change the actual point, but anyways sorry for not making it more clear that I was talking about the Lakers. I thought it was not a leap based on the fact that the post was relating players talent and team atmosphere to team success, but it could be more clear. Not sure how that changes the overall point though, adding in that they had a GOAT coach. Talent can win championships whether or not the team has a great culture or atmosphere.

Comment

• michaelm_ wrote: View Post
        Rudy Gay at the 4? Mhm...
        I'm okay with it if DD is being sent to the Kings. No way in hell do I want those 2 playing together again.

Comment

• Not that it aligns with the Raptors needs but:

Comment

• How about Koufos as a backup PF/C?

Comment

• A disciplined non-hoisting Gay who would know his place on a team that has evolved since he was here...I'd give it a shot. Also would prefer Carroll playing the 4 and Gay the 3. The man is talented and would be a decent perimeter option. Could Ross be in the deal? I like Koufos but he is more of a C (dont know if he is convertible) and plays hard.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                A disciplined non-hoisting Gay who would know his place on a team that has evolved since he was here...I'd give it a shot. Also would prefer Carroll playing the 4 and Gay the 3. The man is talented and would be a decent perimeter option. Could Ross be in the deal? I like Koufos but he is more of a C (dont know if he is convertible) and plays hard.
                See this would be awesome. Maybe the second time around he would know his place and fit, but I just can't see it happening. I also doubt he is someone Masai would target.

Comment

A disciplined non-hoisting Gay who would know his place on a team that has evolved since he was here...I'd give it a shot. Also would prefer Carroll playing the 4 and Gay the 3. The man is talented and would be a decent perimeter option. Could Ross be in the deal? I like Koufos but he is more of a C (dont know if he is convertible) and plays hard.
                  I don't know, I'm on the fence with Gay, as long as Casey's offense doesn't revert back to iso ball with DD and Gay, it could work.

As for Koufos, he played 53% of his minutes at C last season and 47% at PF, although I don't watch the Kings, so no idea how well he played.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    How about Koufos as a backup PF/C?
                    Koufos is in no way a PF, and we have enough Cs. It wouldn't make sense unless we move Bebe or Poeltl.

Comment

• gay would be an epic fail, masai ain't foolish enough to trade for him.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                        gay would be an epic fail, masai ain't foolish enough to trade for him.
                        I assume you dont think he has changed then. He was probably 2-3 option in Sac. not like the 1st here (which he wasnt even in Memphis). And then Casey asked him to gain weight. Masai is not above thinkingoutofthebox. Anyway I see this as an acceptable option to improve the team barring anything else MU may have on his plate. The pressure is on Divac to move an unhappy player too so the price may not be much....and Masai can try a Koufos-Gay combo trade.

Comment

• People here are actually talking themselves back into Gay? Really?
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I assume you dont think he has changed then. He was probably 2-3 option in Sac. not like the 1st here (which he wasnt even in Memphis). And then Casey asked him to gain weight. Masai is not above thinkingoutofthebox. Anyway I see this as an acceptable option to improve the team barring anything else MU may have on his plate. The pressure is on Divac to move an unhappy player too so the price may not be much....and Masai can try a Koufos-Gay combo trade.
                            No I don't think he has changed. He is the same player. And the Rudy + Raps core experiment failed miserably. I don't think MU goes down that road again...and honestly, I don't think the majority of the fan base would support it. It sounds like a desperation move, and as far as I can tell, MU is anything but desperate. I'd rather have Casspi, and you have to wonder why the Kings would prefer to move Gay than Casspi.

Comment

• Anyways I'm still waiting for Masai to trade for Noel.

I also think Henson out of Milwaukee might be an interesting target
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                People here are actually talking themselves back into Gay? Really?
                                Who remembers this day..?

Rudy: 11/37 fg
                                DD: 6/25 fg

#NeverAgain

Comment

Working...
                                X