Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michaelm_ wrote: View Post
    Rudy Gay at the 4? Mhm...

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Who remembers this day..

Rudy: 11/37 fg
      DD: 6/25 fg

#NeverAgain
      That game was one of my favourite of all time. For any team. The ultimate chuckfest.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Who remembers this day..?

Rudy: 11/37 fg
        DD: 6/25 fg

#NeverAgain
        Ah the Brick Brothers....

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          No I don't think he has changed. He is the same player. And the Rudy + Raps core experiment failed miserably. I don't think MU goes down that road again...and honestly, I don't think the majority of the fan base would support it. It sounds like a desperation move, and as far as I can tell, MU is anything but desperate. I'd rather have Casspi, and you have to wonder why the Kings would prefer to move Gay than Casspi.
          Casspi is just another filler player imo. Gay has pedigree. Yes he was a fail here but like I pointed out he was miscast in more ways than one. As far Kings wanting to choose between Casspi & Gay to trade...I understand Gay is forcing the issue...Caspi isnt. Gay would get a decent return..Caspi would not. It's cool...just trying to explain my thinking.

Comment

• Should have let demar go and sign westbrook and griffin next summer.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Casspi is just another filler player imo. Gay has pedigree. Yes he was a fail here but like I pointed out he was miscast in more ways than one. As far Kings wanting to choose between Casspi & Gay to trade...I understand Gay is forcing the issue...Caspi isnt. Gay would get a decent return..Caspi would not. It's cool...just trying to explain my thinking.
              We need filler more than a Gay type. I didn't know Gay was forcing is way out, and if so, not sure what type of return the Kings can expect for that. Anyways, I get what your saying, but not sure I could stomach him coming back here. That being said, I always thought the Raps team with him on it could have been better, but for some reason they didn't start to play well until he left.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                We need filler more than a Gay type. I didn't know Gay was forcing is way out, and if so, not sure what type of return the Kings can expect for that. Anyways, I get what your saying, but not sure I could stomach him coming back here. That being said, I always thought the Raps team with him on it could have been better, but for some reason they didn't start to play well until he left.
                If Rudy is out there with DeMar and Kyle now, every play will look like the opening seconds of the hunger games.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  People here are actually talking themselves back into Gay? Really?
                  People are getting desperate.

I'd take him if they want to include some unprotected picks
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    People are getting desperate.

I'd take him if they want to include some unprotected picks
                    lol what would we even trade

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      lol what would we even trade
                      We get: Rudy Gay
                      Sacramento gets: Patrick Patterson, Greivis Vasquez from Milwaukee, John Salmons and Chuck Hayes (sign and trade)
                      Milwaukee gets: Norman Powell and 2017 protected 1st round pick

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                        We get: Rudy Gay
                        Sacramento gets: Patrick Patterson, Greivis Vasquez from Milwaukee, John Salmons and Chuck Hayes (sign and trade)
                        Milwaukee gets: Norman Powell and 2017 protected 1st round pick

LOL

Norman Powell over Rudy any day everyday though

Comment

• Rudy loves Toronto. I'm pretty sure he built a house here.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                            LOL

Norman Powell over Rudy any day everyday though
                            Rudy Gay has never made a team better, the offence becomes stagnant because he is taking most of the shots and he isn't motivated enough to play defence on a consistent basis. The Grizzles who much like the Raptors got better when he was gone.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, just on his own he makes his team a playoff threat. Oh wait....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                              Well to be fair, Kings starting lineup was statistically one of the best in the league. The bench was really what killed them. Almost complete opposite of the raptors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                I'm okay with it if DD is being sent to the Kings. No way in hell do I want those 2 playing together again.
                                That's literally the only way it makes sense to go after Rudy.

And I'd rather keep Demar that get him back.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X