No announcement yet.

The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jared Sullinger come-on down...start planning the parade route down Younge street.
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Who are the available backup 3s?

Technically not "available" I know, but not exactly serious either.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Nut shots, bitch slaps...

Sounds like if he was a regular dude nothing would have come from this besides the douche that picked the fight getting a bruised ego.

Comment

Raptors killah! Welcome.
          he had some great games against us

Comment

Lance.. no. thanks.
            Yeah, I don't like him either but I did my best to answer the question. Can you imagine him playing with Ross?

Comment

• sully as are 4

Comment

• Oh and I mentioned Beasley a few days ago. If they sign him for pennies I'm opening up my own psychic hotline.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, I don't like him either but I did my best to answer the question. Can you imagine him playing with Ross?

Comment

• he could be dominant if he got in good shape
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                      Sullinger as a back up center according to Kevin Pelton. Poetl will never see the light of day off the bench.
                      I don't see it. Dire need at the 4 and everybody knows it. Drafted a 7 footer at 9. Invested 2 years in another 7 footer. I'm sure he'll see small ball center time but I think mostly he's our new and improved scola
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I don't see it. Dire need at the 4 and everybody knows it. Drafted a 7 footer at 9. Invested 2 years in another 7 footer. I'm sure he'll see small ball center time but I think mostly he's our new and improved scola
                        That's how I'm seeing it too. Not a fan of the signing.

*Edit - oops responded to wrong post.. I see Sully as a center not a PF. I don't think Poeltl gets any minutes and Sully is probably our Biz replacement not Scola replacement. Although I'm sure Casey will try to use him as a PF which won't work well.
                        Last edited by planetmars; Mon Jul 11, 2016, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• assuming make no more moves who makes the twelve dressed?? although I think we will make one for a shooter but Masai may not unless it is very attractive.

Comment

• We still have 1 open roster spot, no?
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I'm not super high on Sullinger, but...

Costs us nothing, and gives us more depth, and he's a good team culture and glue guy.

Can't really complain about that.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                I'm not super high on Sullinger, but...

Costs us nothing, and gives us more depth, and he's a good team culture and glue guy.

Can't really complain about that.
                                Is he a good team culture guy? He was clashing with front office and coaches , not at an insane level, but because of his lack of commitment to conditioning.

Well, young Scola is who we chose. Get ready to try and hide him defensively every time he's on the court, and get used to crappy shooting nights often enough.

Unless sully loses 40 lbs, then he might actually be worth it.

Note when I say young Scola, I mean younger version of the player we had last year, not the younger version of Scola.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X