Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    no.

orlando fucked up, sold away a chunk of their future at a cut rate price (1 year of serge). Masai couldn't compete with that, and wouldn't want to anyway
    Yeah, I'm talking about out-selling OKC to get that Orlando package Not that the Raptors had much to offer if Orlando was hunting a PF.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• So.... what now? Neither Poeltl and Siakam strike me as hugely valuable trade chips. Ibaka and Young have been dealt. Atlanta's not dealing Millsap.

How do we fix the four or make some other move to upgrade our ceiling?
      Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Jun 23, 2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Maybe Faried from DEN? To platoon with PP?

Who else is even remotely available? Olynyk maybe? Thad, Ibaka gone, Millsap not moving, can't afford Love.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Oh myyy. The 3 guys i talked about earlier today that raps could get were dealt in the same night (ilyasova young and ibaka).

Who the heck could we possibly get now? This thing is making me anxious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm a little confused with what orlando did...don't they have Gordon as their pf of the future already?

Comment

• michaelm_ wrote: View Post
              I'm a little confused with what orlando did...don't they have Gordon as their pf of the future already?

Everyone is confused. I'm convinced Sam Presti kidnapped and tied up Rob Hennigan and forced him to agree to that trade.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Maybe Faried from DEN? To platoon with PP?

Who else is even remotely available? Olynyk maybe? Thad, Ibaka gone, Millsap not moving, can't afford Love.
                Gallinari, maybe? Don't really like the defense and his history of injuries scares me, but right now the trade market doesn't look good.

I exit the draft decidedly more somber about our offseason than I entered it.

Comment

• What's the market like for a guy like teletovic? Is he attainable or a far reach?

Comment

• PF market drying up. What upgrades are even left?
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• michaelm_ wrote: View Post
                      I'm a little confused with what orlando did...don't they have Gordon as their pf of the future already?

ORL fucked themselves over as well as us. SMH.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        PF market drying up. What upgrades are even left?
                        Ugh i feel like some of the teams that made a trade on draft night screwed us over pretty bad..and yeah the PF market looks like it's drying up quickly. Hard to think of options via trade..maybe Leuer/Teletovic/TJones/Motiejunas are attainable via free agency?

Ryan anderson comes to mind as well but he's probably too expensive. Taj Gibson/Faried via trade? They seem to be odd fits beside JV.

Would love to see Teletovic sign with us for the MLE but i think he can command more that that..

I'd be satisfied with Leuer though, a capable stretch 4 that played well for PHX this year. Suns have Bender and Skal so i'm guessing either or neither Teletovic/Leuer will be back with PHX. And not to say Leuer can be hopefully had for a reasonable amount.

Comment

• I really don't understand what the hell Orlando just did.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                            I really don't understand what the hell Orlando just did.
                            What they may have done is put a logjam in front of Aaron Gordon who might potentially help the Raptors' PF hole?

Comment

• my target right now would be Mirotic
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• PF targets that might be in reach via trade or MLE offer: Faried, Mirotic, Motiejunas, Jones, Jared Dudley, Leuer.

But I'm starting to think it might be too difficult to get any of them.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X