Offseason Trade Proposal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have ZERO interest in Kevin Love, but someone will
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I wouldn't say no to Love. Depends on the price. I guess they would want a couple win-now pieces. They won't want picks and youngsters.

Boston has a bunch of good starters that they can offer.

Or how about for Cousins to Sacramento? Sacramento can build around Gay-Love.

Comment

• Kevin Love..lol.

My prediction he get's traded for Dwight Howard. It would benefit both teams and both players. I dislike both players,they both suck. Perfect trade.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
          Kevin Love's salary in 2016-17 is $21m. Given the Raptors' salaries and cap holds, it is doable only if you trade Ross and one of Patterson or CoJo (or Ross+Bebe+Delon), and renounce all of Biz/JJ/Scola/Nando/Thompson.

And yes, his pick-n-roll defense can basically be compared to a sieve.

It's not worth it.
          Why do we have to renounce all the free agents?
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Assuming a Kevin Love deal is something like Ross, PP, 27, LAC 1st for Love, who here pulls the trigger?
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Let's do the math Kevin Durant equals Contender...Simple
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Assuming a Kevin Love deal is something like Ross, PP, 27, LAC 1st for Love, who here pulls the trigger?
                That's like a no brainer.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Assuming a Kevin Love deal is something like Ross, PP, 27, LAC 1st for Love, who here pulls the trigger?
                  Yep, easily.

I think they'd look for a couple good starters out of it. I'm thinking something like Jae Crowder+Avery Bradley from Boston.

Comment

They wouldn't agree to that, but of course you do that.

Like if Cleveland's trading Love I don't see how getting role players and late picks does anything for them.

Comment

• I'd rather have Paul Millsap for that same deal
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I don't know why people are trying to get away with not even trading the #9 pick in these trade scenarios for star players. It's our best trade asset outside of the big 3. You're not gonna flip a bunch of role players and late picks for Millsap or Love or Griffin or Ibaka.

Comment

Only way that trade happens is if they can package all that doo-doo with Kyrie to Clippers for CP3 and Reddick......or Lebron leaves.

Comment

• Gambino wrote: View Post
                            I don't know why people are trying to get away with not even trading the #9 pick in these trade scenarios for star players. It's our best trade asset outside of the big 3. You're not gonna flip a bunch of role players and late picks for Millsap or Love or Griffin or Ibaka.
                            I'd trade the 9th overall pick for Blake for sure. MAYBE for Love and Ibaka. For Millsap? no.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cleveland is going to want established two way players. I could see them going after any two way wings not nailed down

Comment

• What teams are lining up to trade for Kevin Love right now?
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X