No announcement yet.

Everything Jakob Poeltl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder being Gasol Like and being Gasol are very different things, although I totally see the comparison
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      Win now move incoming.
      JV & Ross S&T for Durant. Re-sign Biz.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        OKC has Kanter, Adams, McGary and now Sabonis. What are they gonna do with JV?
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Doesnt poeltl have a student visa? So he cant go back to states when hes here

Hows he gonna play in summer league lol

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            All hinges on if Durant is leaving. They have to get something - could be a 3-way.

Comment

• Yak attack is a pretty cool nickname
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This guy has just a hint of that Austrian accent, like Arnold Schwarzenegger. There's got to be a great nickname in there somewhere.
                The poeltlnator.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  New-New NBA, all big men, all 2-pointers! Sabonis will run the point.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Yak attack is a pretty cool nickname
                    Jak City

Comment

Sign & Trades don't work like they used to anymore. If it's a sign and trade, then Durant can only sign for four years, if he straight up signs with the team, then he can sign for five. Also, why would Durant want to weaken the team he's signing with if he's after a championship?

If he's after money, then he'll likely sign a 1+1 deal with OKC and try to win next year with the Thunder, and see what management wants to do with him and Westbrook after the season. The Thunder would have matched up very well against the Cavs, and (in my opinion) would have won the title had the Warriors not gone nuclear and stormed back to win the Conference Finals' series)

Comment

• KD ain't going no where,his staying in OKC for another year and then after that will c what will happen,since the collective bargain and money kicks in..he gonna get paid real money. As for raptors ever having the chance of getting him,probably none,I as a fan would go bonkers if he were ever 2 come here,but let's b realist here,he ain't coming here EVER..
                        What raptors should b doing is picking up the d@mn phone and calling Atl and try 2 pry Paul Millsap,he is got 2 b the most underrated all star in the league. He is the guy that would suit perfectly raptors system.

P.S

As for Biz signing back with raptors for home discount,s#@t not happening..
                        20 million with no Tax..ie maimi or who ever or Raptors 10 million Taxed..yeah,enough said.
                        Let it Go..
                        Peace...

As for the guy we drafted,I have no idea..I said his a bust,I hope the god I am wrong and he turns out 2 b a decent 20-25 minute guy..off the bench,plays hard,defensive and rebound..
                        Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Fri Jun 24, 2016, 03:58 PM.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Re: those 27 points he dropped - he played PF in that game (mostly) and scored a couple of baskets on JV when JV rotated to help. Otherwise, was mostly scoring on JV's teammates (including Sabonis, actually). In a huge blowout win for LIT, as well.

But yeah, he did have 27 points.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Re: those 27 points he dropped - he played PF in that game (mostly) and scored a couple of baskets on JV when JV rotated to help. Otherwise, was mostly scoring on JV's teammates (including Sabonis, actually). In a huge blowout win for LIT, as well.

But yeah, he did have 27 points.
                            Yeah saw that game on YouTube just now. Watching him in that game really shows that he can play PF. He was out on the perimeter for the majority of the game. And he even made a 3pt.

Comment

• Him and JV will be a great frontcourt duo for years to come!!!!!

Comment

• Not english commentary, but I think this is the game in question. Just watching now.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X