Everything Jakob Poeltl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russellhantz wrote: View Post
    nice video. What is his gym rat rating on a scale of andrew bynum to norm powell?
    Haha. Good scale.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

he was in Brazil recently
      Nice to see

Comment

• I am glad Bruno is finally able to grow a bad teenage moustache so he don't look 14 anymore.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Was speaking more generally with the second sentence. A good number of people wanted to give up assets for Thad Young because he is an upgrade over Scola,just saying that type of reasoning isn't enough for me.
          My point was along the lines of: they drafted the BPA. He's a center but may also be a PF. If they needed Scola last year then surely this guy will be an upgrade by seasons end if he gets some minutes to get used to the game and the system.

He's an improvement but he wasn't taken because he's better than Scola, Scola was not part of the decision because it's Scola were talking about here.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            What if the raptors plan is all about making poeltl a pf, whether this year or next? What if masai is trolling the entire league and your 2021 nba Champs are starting two 7 foot euros and a once unknown brazilian with freaky arms?
            If that happens then first the American media will crown the team the worst Championship team in history(because it isn't American) and secondly there will be a mad rush in the draft and FA for seven foot euros, seven footers and other euros. It won't matter if it makes sense for the copycats because they just have to get on board the flavour of the month immediately.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              The kid is really good.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                The kid is really good.
                Honest question: Are Casey/Lowry/DD going to adapt our offense to: (1) feed the post, (2) run cutters & (3) pass to the rolling big? Or is JP going to be used mainly as a screener / offensive rebounder / put-backs type of big.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Honest question: Are Casey/Lowry/DD going to adapt our offense to: (1) feed the post, (2) run cutters & (3) pass to the rolling big? Or is JP going to be used mainly as a screener / offensive rebounder / put-backs type of big.
                  Likely the second, being honest. I'm not even expecting JV to get the increase in usage he needs this coming season, let alone integrating JP at a high level.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

He's a rookie there wont be many plays ran for him.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I guess I'm jumping the gun slightly but I really, really doubt Poeltl plays more than Powell did last year and there is a chance he rarely sees the court at all if they sign vets in the front court and Bebe steps up. So, I'll go out an a limb and guess that they are probably not too focused on how to adjust the entire offense to incorporate a guy who may not even play, which seems reasonable. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        Likely the second, being honest. I'm not even expecting JV to get the increase in usage he needs this coming season, let alone integrating JP at a high level.
                        JP is a rookie. He needs to get out there and be ready to catch and shoot and clean up while ride or die is making it happen. Most importantly is he needs to be a positive contributor on defense if he hopes to get minutes. Pat shot like shit in the playoffs but he got good minutes because of his defense.

Comment

• This guy gets drafted then disappears. I need more poeltl content!!!

Comment

• russellhantz wrote: View Post
                            This guy gets drafted then disappears. I need more poeltl content!!!
                            When's summer league start? Anything going on with team Austria?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              When's summer league start? Anything going on with team Austria?
                              Austria didn't even qualify for Eurobasket, they are way too far down the rankings to be involved with the Olympic summer.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Meanwhile SL starts July 8th, I believe.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X