No announcement yet.

Everything Jakob Poeltl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if Poeltl is going to be starting at C or PF at summer league?
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Well, you said you don't like turning a player into something he is not.

Either everyone is exactly who they are the moment they are drafted, or you can change players as they develop, as teams often do.
      Your comparing developing a skill to changing positions.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Your comparing developing a skill to changing positions.
        In today's NBA, what is a position other than a selection of skills you do or don't possess?
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Anyone know if Poeltl is going to be starting at C or PF at summer league?
          PF. Bebe is a center. They are testing it.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            In today's NBA, what is a position other than a selection of skills you do or don't possess?
            Height. Steph curry and Kyrie are shooting guard by skills posessed. Lebron is either a point guard or a power forward.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              PF. Bebe is a center. They are testing it.
              I heard Casey say that but than I saw some where that the starters were Wright/Pow/Bruno/PS/JP. Thats why I was asking. Do we know for sure Bebe is playing? His getting kind of old for this isnt he?
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I heard Casey say that but than I saw some where that the starters were Wright/Pow/Bruno/PS/JP. Thats why I was asking. Do we know for sure Bebe is playing? His getting kind of old for this isnt he?
                That somewhere was media speculation, I saw it too. I'd probably trust Casey on this one.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Casey said that yes. But Masai during his press conference said it was Delon, Powel, Bruno, Siakam, and JP. No mention of Bebe. However that doesn't necessarily preclude him from playing. If Bebe is going to summer league too, we better be taking home the cup.

Comment

• russellhantz wrote: View Post
                    Casey said that yes. But Masai during his press conference said it was Delon, Powel, Bruno, Siakam, and JP. No mention of Bebe. However that doesn't necessarily preclude him from playing. If Bebe is going to summer league too, we better be taking home the cup.
                    Yeah, it was Masai now that I remember. That starting 5 should be good enough. Powell is going to go off!
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

they need to decide what to do with Bebe now. I agree.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        they need to decide what to do with Bebe now. I agree.
                        If im Bebe im not leaving my honeymoon to back up a rookie in summer league. No way.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tru

Comment

If im Bebe im not leaving my honeymoon to back up a rookie in summer league. No way.
                            yeah fuck that

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              I hate summer league. Can't get a read on anything that happens there, it's its own world.

It does kill some time every July, though.
                              Really? I felt a tickle in my pants watching Powell last summer. There was something about him...like he belonged.

Comment

• The last thing bebe needs is another damn summer league this will be his 4th year since being drafted. What he needs is a mini camp with our staff, working on positioning, footwork and decision making. Imo hes been a good foot soldier and shown nice flashes, he's earned first crack at backup center
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X