Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Thats your arguement?! lol

In a hypothetical world other teams could top that but no one DID lol....REALITY. Holding back for fear of someone topping your offer is about as ridiculous of an arguement as there gets and REALITY is we could have BEEN the team that topped this one.
    HYPOTHETICALLY we could've topped their offer, when in REALITY we didn't top it. Maybe they don't like any of our prospects and are high on Buddy Hield. Maybe they wanted the expiring contract Tyreke Evans. Maybe they wanted the higher draft pick than we could've given them. Maybe what they wanted from us was too much for Masai to stomach. We don't know the reason why the Raptors didn't make the trade so don't instantly assume it's some fault of Masai's.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Pelicans also get Casspi
      Vlade threw in his wife for a night too

Comment

• Everything Trade Chatter

We didn't have the picks to sweeten the deal, but a package of Jonas and Norm should've been able to get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Somebody buy the Kings move them to Seattle. It's better for the NBA

Comment

• The Kings disgust me

Comment

• Masai could have easily topped that if he wanted to.. but it's obvious he doesn't want to drastically shake up the team's chemistry with so little time left in the season. I respect that.

Comment

• golden wrote:
                Not a big Boogie fan, but I'll roll with it. Something like:

To Kings: JV, Norm (sigh), Cory, Sully + whatever picks they want
                To Raps: Boogie, Temple, Casspi, Ty Lawson

They get young players, picks and an expiring contract. We get Boogie and a veteran bench.

Not sure if you know this but he's already been traded to the pels....

Comment

Well then you better hope the downward trend in Ibaka's performance doesn't continue beyond this season, because Cousins is a legit superstar heading into his prime.

This was what we were patiently accumulating our assets for. Unless we can swing a George or a Butler this may haunt us for a while.

Comment

Kings will be getting two 1st rounders, not one
                    2 from pelicans? I only see 2017

Comment

• I honestly believe if we didn't trade for Ibaka... Cousins would be Mr. Raptor right now

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                        Not sure if you know this but he's already been traded to the pels....

Crap. I went away for about 30-45 minutes and WTF just happened?

Comment

Somebody buy the Kings move them to Seattle. It's better for the NBA
                          There is a buyer.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            2 from pelicans? I only see 2017
                            '17 and '19. I think both picks will be protected lol

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Well then you better hope the downward trend in Ibaka's performance doesn't continue beyond this season, because Cousins is a legit superstar heading into his prime.

This was what we were patiently accumulating our assets for. Unless we can swing a George or a Butler this may haunt us for a while.
                              So why didn't he end up in Boston? They've wanted him for ages.

For all we know, the Kings were in love with Hield or just really didn't want to trade him to a EC playoff team.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                Im beyond disgusted that we didnt get in and top that.

We just missed the opportunity of our franchises lifetime. All I know is if I was DeMar and Kyle and I read the news I would be furious with Masai right about now.
                                How can you even be mad at MU, even he couldnt have think Kings were that stupid to trade Demarcus for nothing

I swear boston offered Bookyn's first duirng the summer
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X