Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    With Gortat being unhappy in Washington and with us not using JV, maybe we could pull a Valanciunas for Gortat and Porter deal.

Gortat/Nogueira/Poeltl
    Sullinger/Patterson/Siakam
    Porter/Carroll/Caboclo
    DeRozan/Ross/Powell
    Lowry/Joseph/Wright
    Only way Jonas is going out is for an all-star caliber player in return. Any other scenario we keep him.

Comment

• I motion for the Pelicans hailing from New Orleans to provide one Anthony Davis to the Raptors of Toronto, for the sake of the competitive balance of the NBA. All in favor, say I.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Only way Jonas is going out is for an all-star caliber player in return. Any other scenario we keep him.
        With Porter though.. that's not a bad deal

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          With Porter though.. that's not a bad deal
          It's an upgrade over Dmc, let's see where he's at after 10 more games.

Seems like wiz will max Porter? If that's true then this is not a good trade for them. If it is true then I'd think they'd want a 1st too and then tank. Then we gotta max Porter and tie up 30+m in sf.

Not a bad trade but we would still have our most pressing need (a 4) unfilled. Casey would just use gortat like jv. Rather trade jv for a 4 if we seemed secure at center.

Comment

• Porter is the kind of player we need on this roster. A big 3/4 who can shoot and rebound. I don't really want anything to do with gortat, but I would do it if we could get Noel too. Have MG off the bench. That would be good. Noel for Cory and a pick.

Kyle/Delon
            DD/TR
            DC/ NP
            Porter/ Ppat/ Siakam
            Noel/ Gortat/ Bebe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              Porter is the kind of player we need on this roster. A big 3/4 who can shoot and rebound. I don't really want anything to do with gortat, but I would do it if we could get Noel too. Have MG off the bench. That would be good. Noel for Cory and a pick.

Kyle/Delon
              DD/TR
              DC/ NP
              Porter/ Ppat/ Siakam
              Noel/ Gortat/ Bebe

The best starting lineup tho would have porter starting at the 3 with pat at the 4. DC off the bench for energy and defence. Norm can have some PG duties.

Comment

Porter is the kind of player we need on this roster. A big 3/4 who can shoot and rebound. I don't really want anything to do with gortat, but I would do it if we could get Noel too. Have MG off the bench. That would be good. Noel for Cory and a pick.

Kyle/Delon
                DD/TR
                DC/ NP
                Porter/ Ppat/ Siakam
                Noel/ Gortat/ Bebe

Think we can get noel for cheaper than that. Also think Philly has some other players we can get like roco, ersan and holmes.

You forgot sully

Comment

• I would guess Porter would be just about the most unlikely Wizard to be traded. If they blow it up he's the guy they would keep. Maybe Beal also, but in Beal's case it would be the contract /constant injuries that makes him almost untradeable for any real value in return.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    I would guess Porter would be just about the most unlikely Wizard to be traded. If they blow it up he's the guy they would keep. Maybe Beal also, but in Beal's case it would be the contract /constant injuries that makes him almost untradeable for any real value in return.
                    ? Wall, beal, Otto imo. Think I heard some debate on maxing him? He'd be the first to go imo.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      Think we can get noel for cheaper than that. Also think Philly has some other players we can get like roco, ersan and holmes.

You forgot sully
                      I really don't want Ersan. If you guys think pat is inconsistent then you don't want him ersan. He's as inconsistent a shooter but he doesn't play defence. I'd be happy with Roco.

Comment

I really don't want Ersan. If you guys think pat is inconsistent then you don't want him ersan. He's as inconsistent a shooter but he doesn't play defence. I'd be happy with Roco.

Roco has been just as bad as Dmc this yr. It would save us like 40+m to swap them tho.
                        Ersan is 42% this yr on 4.4 3fga/g. I think hes 38% career?
                        We would still have pat and possibly Sully so ersan could be used for some matchups. Not saying do this deal just saying there are a lot of options considering Phillys situation and ours.

Comment

• I guess what I'm saying is pat for d, Sully for rebounding and ersan for shooting. We've had a hard time finding someone to do all 3. All those guys come off the books this yr. Maybe that buys us time and cap space to find our guy? Hopefully siakam gets run on 905 to be a good backup on the cheap.

Comment

• In the same style as JV for Gortat + Porter, there is JV for Chandler + Warren

Comment

• As a reminder, this thread is for discussing actual rumors involving the Raptors, not your own crazy trade ideas... keep those in the Trade Proposal Forum.

Comment

• Report that noel will return to Philly to finish rehab this week. Could be on the court in the next week or two. I know y'all are glad I posted this and equally as excited!

Comment

Working...
                                X