No announcement yet.

Everything 2016/17 NBA Draft Thread aka Thank Nation 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's basically saying - You don't worth shit if you can't afford my shoe. LOL.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If he goes to a dysfunctional team, it's going to be a disaster. He's going to need a franchise with strong management, coaching, and solid vets to control the sideshow and make sure he actually develops as a basketball player.

Edit: Just want to point out at the current exchange rate it's a $650 CAD shoe.
      Last edited by S.R.; Fri May 5, 2017, 11:56 AM.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        If he goes to a dysfunctional team, it's going to be a disaster. He's going to need a franchise with strong management, coaching, and solid vets to control the sideshow and make sure he actually develops as a basketball player.

Edit: Just want to point out at the current exchange rate it's a $650 CAD shoe.
        For a shoe that doesn't have any premium materials. So pathetic.
        Last edited by mjt20mik; Fri May 5, 2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• They do look a lot nicer with a recognizable logo on them.

Comment

• Comment

• Bad feeling Semi Ojeleye will really impress at the draft combine. Freak athlete and really smart kid too. Hopefully he's still there at 23.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Bad feeling Semi Ojeleye will really impress at the draft combine. Freak athlete and really smart kid too. Hopefully he's still there at 23.

He's doing 5-on-5 as well so he might show well vs younger, weaker guys. As it stands, I think his age will hold him back closer to a bubble 1st. Really tho I think having him in our gym will be the deciding factor.

Comment

• Any chance Hartenstein is there at 23?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Any chance Hartenstein is there at 23?
                    He's mocked there now by DX. They had him as bubble lottery back at Xmas bc he did really well at u20 Euro Cup. He's still in Euroleague during the combine. I think he got a little more PT recently but I don't follow it.
                    U r a fan?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                      He's mocked there now by DX. They had him as bubble lottery back at Xmas bc he did really well at u20 Euro Cup. He's still in Euroleague during the combine. I think he got a little more PT recently but I don't follow it.
                      U r a fan?
                      Yep.

Hartenstein
                      Ferguson
                      Rabb
                      OG(no chance he's there at 23)

I'm hoping one of those guys are there at 23. Hartenstein my #1 choice.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What do you like about him?

Comment

• He's a skilled big man(power forward). Underrated athlete too.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Yep.

Hartenstein
                            Ferguson
                            Rabb
                            OG(no chance he's there at 23)

I'm hoping one of those guys are there at 23. Hartenstein my #1 choice.
                            Am I crazy for saying that Ferguson reminds me of TRoss? Great shooter with great athleticism, but doesn't have a handle to use his athleticism. I have no problem taking him; there is a lot to work with though.

Comment

• Shooting has to be the top priority going into this draft right?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Shooting has to be the top priority going into this draft right?

It's been totally up in the air for me all yr. Who's are coach and which players are returning next yr? There's a lot of players I that I like in this draft and a few different directions that the team could take. Considering that FA happens after the draft and masai doesn't show his hand/often goes somewhat off-board; I suspect i will feel this way until a name is called or the pick is dealt.

Comment

Working...
                                X