No announcement yet.

Everything 2016/17 NBA Draft Thread aka Thank Nation 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasecniks is one international name I like.

He's 7'2, has a 3 point shot & has a NBA body at 21 years of age. He played very little in Europe, but from what I've seen of him, he looks promising. If were looking to deal JV, he could be a good fit.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• New DX Mock has us taking Terrennce Ferguson. My boy Semi back in the first round. Going to the Nets at 27. My other guy Dillon Brooks has fallen to 45th though.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        New DX Mock has us taking Terrennce Ferguson. My boy Semi back in the first round. Going to the Nets at 27. My other guy Dillon Brooks has fallen to 45th though.

Dillon Brooks is gonna suck. He's got T-Rex arms so he won't be able to get his shot off and he's too slow to get by anyone. Not a good defender due to his lack of explosiveness and short t-rex arms. Whoever takes him will be sorry they did.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          New DX Mock has us taking Terrennce Ferguson. My boy Semi back in the first round. Going to the Nets at 27. My other guy Dillon Brooks has fallen to 45th though.

Of all those names I'll actually take Semi but he must be used only as a SF as he is basically the length of PJ Tucker and should only be used to play PF as rarely as PJ does. But Ferguson I think is too one dimensional and like Maury just said Brooks length and athleticism are completely underwhelming and will cost him in the league.

Comment

• I know we're not even considering PGs but I still like Evans a lot....this kid is going to be a steal for somebody.

...my guess is the Spurs.

Comment

• If Evans ends up on the Spurs, they have Tony Parker's replacement right away & it shows that they know what the team always needs.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Spurs already have his replacement in Murray
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  Spurs already have his replacement in Murray
                  Yep he was good in the playoffs, incredible considering how much better he can get. Like he couldn't really handle the physicality in college because he is a paper weight, just so quick that it doesn't matter. Plus sounds like how everyone around the org. talks about him, hes the real deal.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    Yep he was good in the playoffs, incredible considering how much better he can get. Like he couldn't really handle the physicality in college because he is a paper weight, just so quick that it doesn't matter. Plus sounds like how everyone around the org. talks about him, hes the real deal.
                    Yeah, I doubted him bc of the weight and bad habits to play a leadership position. That was when he was projected as a lottery pick by chad ford. End of first Rd to the Spurs might have been the best thing that ever happened to him.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      Spurs already have his replacement in Murray
                      Not necessarily, Murray isnt anywhere near the facilitator, passer that Evans is and Jawun is also a substantially better 3pt shooter. Im not saying that they cant groom Murray that way but Evans has those abilities now and is a high character player so I wouldnt rule it out that they take him. However I could see them taking someone like Tony Bradley to try and play him in a similar style to Tim ( I know he is nowhere near that) since LMA refuses to play like a big man.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        Not necessarily, Murray isnt anywhere near the facilitator, passer that Evans is and Jawun is also a substantially better 3pt shooter. Im not saying that they cant groom Murray that way but Evans has those abilities now and is a high character player so I wouldnt rule it out that they take him. However I could see them taking someone like Tony Bradley to try and play him in a similar style to Tim ( I know he is nowhere near that) since LMA refuses to play like a big man.
                        Yeah, I like Evans a lot more than I liked Murray coming out but I underestimated Murray tho.

Comment

• https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...read/?sort=new

This is a mock draft happening on Reddit. There's been a trade proposed between the Sixers and raps to send Carroll+23 for multiple 2nd Rds picks and a trade that did happen in which 24+favors was sent from the jazz to Detroit for #12, which to me, was interesting in relation to our recent discussion of JV + 23 for mkg + 11. Incidentally, malik monk was selected at 11 in their mock. Point being, I do think there could be some discussions of packaging up or down for us at the draft and I'm eagerly anticipating how this will unfold - both the mock and the actual draft.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...read/?sort=new

This is a mock draft happening on Reddit. There's been a trade proposed between the Sixers and raps to send Carroll+23 for multiple 2nd Rds picks and a trade that did happen in which 24+favors was sent from the jazz to Detroit for #12, which to me, was interesting in relation to our recent discussion of JV + 23 for mkg + 11. Incidentally, malik monk was selected at 11 in their mock. Point being, I do think there could be some discussions of packaging up or down for us at the draft and I'm eagerly anticipating how this will unfold - both the mock and the actual draft.
                            I like the idea of moving up, but only if a guy Masai really, really likes is available. Kind of like the year he tried hard to trade into the draft to grab Giannis. It might just be a recent blip, but it has been possible to find elite players later in the draft, picking 10th or later: Butler, Klay, Giannis, PG, IT, Kawhi. 10 to 15 would be ideal.

Comment

• If we can nab multiple 2nds in a Carroll dump with our 1st, that's pretty good.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I cannot wait for the draft. It should be fun to see where everyone falls.

Comment

Working...
                                X