No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Amir is a decent comparison...maybe a rich man's JYD???

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
      If only there was a lone dissenting opinion who was like "Pfft Siakam is lazy and boring" then we could turn this into another 1,000 page thread.
      *ChristianL rolls up sleeves* "this is where I do what I do best"
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Am I missing something about Sullinger? Is this guy even that good? Look how long it's taken Carroll to rehab from his lower body injury. My guess is Sullinger helps little, shows some skills to become too expensive for us and ends us playing 30 games for the Raptors.

Comment

If only there was a lone dissenting opinion who was like "Pfft Siakam is lazy and boring" then we could turn this into another 1,000 page thread.
          Easier than you think. We could turn it into a "Patterson should be starting over Siakam" debate.

In the blue corner: Chr1st1anL
          In the red corner: DanH

That's good for at least 100 pages. lol.

Comment

By now I'm certain that the "H" in DanH stands for "Hey did you know that Patterson should be starting?"
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

By now I'm certain that the "H" in DanH stands for "Hey did you know that Patterson should be starting?"
              Actually, the H stands for Hackett. His name is Dan Hackett.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Actually, the H stands for Hackett. His name is Dan Hackett.

Dan " 't tell me that in the starting lineup Patterson can't" Hackett

Ok that was horrible
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Dan " 't tell me that in the starting lineup Patterson can't" Hackett

Ok that was horrible
                  Yeah. You made a real MESS outta that one

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                    If this has already been started please merge this with the other thread. With that being said our boy made the nba rookie ladder AGAIN:

Here is an excerpt:
                    "7. Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors

Last week: No. 7

Siakam vs. Oklahoma City’s Domantas Sabonis is a good race: both are power forwards, both have international backgrounds and attended college in the United States, and both are starters for winning teams. Sabonis has an edge in scoring and has shown 3-point range, while Siakiam gets the edge based on being in the top five in three categories – rebounding, shooting and blocks — while holding a big PER lead. It’s close to a pick-’em."

For more here is the link
                    http://global.nba.com/news/kia-rooki...bacom:homepage
                    Hard not to smile at the irony of the fact that this forum (myself included) debated back and forth about going for Sabonis with our first pick. Now it's our 27th pick that is going toe to toe with him (Jacob's time will come)

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I really think you're jumping the gun on Sully coming in to be this saviour
                      Sully is better than both Amir and Scola. He would bring 2pat down to 25 mins

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Shantz wrote: View Post
                        I think we're missing the point here. If Patterson earns anywhere between $10M and $14M per year then two people have to eat shoes, and no matter what he earns at least one person will. This is a good day.

Also, anyone else like Pascal Siakam in the Everything Pascal Siakam thread? I'm a fan of what he has brought so far, and he is seems to be a quick learner. Hoping that with a shooting coach next summer he can add a consistent catch-and-shoot jumper. Even if it's a mid-range baseline, still a great weapon to start with and build from.
                        To clarify, I did say "offered 14mil" so if he ends up turning down a high offer to stay in Toronto, as long as the highest offer is 14+, I can stick to my regularly scheduled dietary programming.

Just

Comment

I don't think Pascal liked his thread being taken over by Patterson talk, showing off his range hitting 2 jumpers in the 1st half and rims out a corner 3 ball!
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

By next year Pascal should be able to make up what 2pat does defensively.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              By next year Pascal should be able to make up what 2pat does defensively.
                              As important is how his shooting will develop. There were 2 shoots yesterday that really stood out, first 3 point attempt that rolled out, and 2 with foot on the line in the opposite corner. He shoot them in the flow of the offense so we can assume he got the green light to shoot them, because we can call him not only high energy guy but also well disciplined player. Did he show 3pt stroke in practice? Anthony Doyle wrote a nice piece about finding PF and maybe as soon as next season Siakiam will join that list. He is already positive DBPM player (0.8). If Norm with help of our training staff could develop reliable shooting stroke one can hope Siakam may be able to do the same.

Comment

Majesiu wrote: View Post
                                As important is how his shooting will develop. There were 2 shoots yesterday that really stood out, first 3 point attempt that rolled out, and 2 with foot on the line in the opposite corner. He shoot them in the flow of the offense so we can assume he got the green light to shoot them, because we can call him not only high energy guy but also well disciplined player. Did he show 3pt stroke in practice? Anthony Doyle wrote a nice piece about finding PF and maybe as soon as next season Siakiam will join that list. He is already positive DBPM player (0.8). If Norm with help of our training staff could develop reliable shooting stroke one can hope Siakam may be able to do the same.
                                If his jumper develops like Norm's did throughout the season no way Masai pays 2pat 15 mil.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X