No announcement yet.

Everything All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me & a few guys on YouTube got into a heated debate over Lowry versus Kyrie. I feel us Canadians have a upper hand on the true NBA.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• That's hilarious lmao!
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So, Drake stays quiet. Is he not allowed to vote or what?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            So, Drake stays quiet. Is he not allowed to vote or what?
            The rap star also known as Jimmy Brooks has left the building....Maybe MLSE repatriates his courtside tickets next year..
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Huge shootout to Chris Hadfield, Lilly Singh, Justin Tredeau, & Nazem Kardi for voting
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Drakes a fuck boy. He just tries to stay current. Came to one game all year and it was the fuckin steph and kevin game. I say the franchise leaves him to j lo and his Los Angeles mansion and we do us from here on in.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• First player in team history to win the honour 3 times in the same season.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Chris Broussard voted for Kobe as a starter in the West. And Skip Bayless, wherever he is these days, still votes for MJ.

I voted for Zaza, like 10 times. lol.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      First player in team history to win the honour 3 times in the same season.

Let's appreciate again for a moment that this guy is doing this all without a three-ball.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        I'm pretty sure Chris Broussard voted for Kobe as a starter in the West. And Skip Bayless, wherever he is these days, still votes for MJ.

I voted for Zaza, like 10 times. lol.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Drakes a fuck boy. He just tries to stay current. Came to one game all year and it was the fuckin steph and kevin game. I say the franchise leaves him to j lo and his Los Angeles mansion and we do us from here on in.
                          Keon, is that you? lol

Some ambassador he is, only came to 1 game, which was Drake night, other than that he has attended more gsw games. Also, how the hell aren't you going to cast a vote for DeMar and Kyle? Has a couple hours to prove me wrong, otherwise fuck him.
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...2k/fuck_drake/

Comment

• No, but I couldnt agree more. Here's the lyrics from Drakes new hit currently playing on Calgary radio:

I got fake people showin' fake love to me
                            Straight up to my face, straight up to my face
                            Yeah, straight up to my face, tryna play it safe
                            Vibe switch like night and day, I can see it like right away
                            I came up, you changed up, I caught that whole play
                            Since then, things never been the same

Ha! The irony

#TeamMeekMill
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Curious if we pushed DD into 2nd spot for fan voting.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Curious if we pushed DD into 2nd spot for fan voting.
                                They better be. He's the best SG in the East right now. Dude is a LEGIT star.

Michael Saunders(a scrub) got voted in last year as an all star for the Blue Jays. I don't think he deserved it, but he got in because of the fan voting.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X