• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Can't wait to see Zaza...

Comment

Can't wait to see Zaza...
      I get the joke, haha, zaza, but did the really have to pick a scrub that plays for the Warriors? Give a scrub on a non descript team the love ffs
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ok question, is Irving a shoe in as a starter if he finishes 1st in fan voting? I think DD, KL, IT and even Wall are more deserving than Kyrie.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Ok question, is Irving a shoe in as a starter if he finishes 1st in fan voting? I think DD, KL, IT and even Wall are more deserving than Kyrie.
          Not necessarily. If he's 4th or 5th in media and player voting he'd probably drop out of the top 2

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Ok question, is Irving a shoe in as a starter if he finishes 1st in fan voting? I think DD, KL, IT and even Wall are more deserving than Kyrie.
            I think he is.

A lot of people think he's better than he is (even in the media). I don't see anyway he's not a starter because, even if I would put those same 4 guards above him; I think weighted average will play out that way.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Irving will be pretty fun in a game like this with his handles. Was going to say Wall doesn't deserve to be there, but now I see the Wiz are up to 5th in the conference - looks like I haven't been paying attention.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                Irving will be pretty fun in a game like this with his handles. Was going to say Wall doesn't deserve to be there, but now I see the Wiz are up to 5th in the conference - looks like I haven't been paying attention.
                Wall still doesn't deserve to be there. Kyrie, Lowry and Thomas should be in the all-star game.

Comment

Wall still doesn't deserve to be there. Kyrie, Lowry and Thomas should be in the all-star game.
                  Wall deserves to be there. You can have up to 6 guards, and in both conferences you probably should

Comment

Wall deserves to be there. He's been the 3rd best PG in the East this year. 3rd behind Lowry and IT.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wall deserves to be in the ASG. Dude is beasting this year

Comment

• What is the criteria for All-star game?

Best/ most exciting offensive players? Then IT and Kyrie definitely belong in the conversation for starter behind Lowry..

Best all round player? Then Wall, and even Kemba Walker can be legitimately argued as having played better than IT or Kyrie.

Not IT's fault, because he does try on D (more so than Kyrie, at least during the regular season), but he's physically limited.

Here's Boston's most effective 100 minutes+ 2 man combos. The 18 best 2 man combos do not have Thomas, despite him being their best scorer and most exciting player.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...er_by=diff_pts

DeAndre Jordan - prime defence 1st player- 2 X All-NBA. 0 All Star games.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          What is the criteria for All-star game?

Best/ most exciting offensive players? Then IT and Kyrie definitely belong in the conversation for starter behind Lowry..

Best all round player? Then Wall, and even Kemba Walker can be legitimately argued as having played better than IT or Kyrie.

Not IT's fault, because he does try on D (more so than Kyrie, at least during the regular season), but he's physically limited.

Here's Boston's most effective 100 minutes+ 2 man combos. The 18 best 2 man combos do not have Thomas, despite him being their best scorer and most exciting player.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...er_by=diff_pts

DeAndre Jordan - prime defence 1st player- 2 X All-NBA. 0 All Star games.
                          It should be, like MVP, the best (ie most valuable/productive) players from the best (ie playoff) teams.

Deandre will be in this year.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            It should be, like MVP, the best (ie most valuable/productive) players from the best (ie playoff) teams.

Deandre will be in this year.
                            So guys like Jae Crowder?
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Maybe, if he were a more productive. Missing games doesn't help your cause either.

Comment

No, not guys like jae crowder, or patrick patterson. Contrary to their on/offs and real plus minus, these men can be replaced

Comment

Working...
                                X