No announcement yet.

Everything All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad we didn't get 200.... we need to see 200 happen.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Game was in Toronto last year and they didn't even try to get Lowry or DeRozan win the MVP smh.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Sad we didn't get 200.... we need to see 200 happen.
        You mean even less defense than now? I'm not sure if it's even watchable at that stage. This was almost bearable. I feel sorry for the people who pay crazy money to watch most paid athletes miss uncontested 3's and dunks.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Game was in Toronto last year and they didn't even try to get Lowry or DeRozan win the MVP smh.
          Its easier to do with legit MVP talent.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            +1. There are some superstars and a lot of all stars.

Comment

All Davis did tonight was dunk the ball. All wide open too. His teammates(except Russ lol) were all looking for him when he's on the floor.

I don't remember KL or DD get that kind of treatment last yr.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

All Davis did tonight was dunk the ball. All wide open too. His teammates(except Russ lol) were all looking for him when he's on the floor.

I don't remember KL or DD get that kind of treatment last yr.
                AD is also one of the longest, if not the, players in the league so yeah he is an easy target and HE is also the one rim running and making himself available.

DeMar and Kyle were passive as hell, if either would have even remotely showed the courage to try and pursue it Im sure they would have gotten more looks. If they acted like Westbrook for even a single quarter and looked to take over they would get more. Like a comment I think rocwell made earlier, they just look like a couple of guys just happy to be there. The superstars of the league look to make a mark.

Comment

AD is also one of the longest, if not the, players in the league so yeah he is an easy target and HE is also the one rim running and making himself available.

DeMar and Kyle were passive as hell, if either would have even remotely showed the courage to try and pursue it Im sure they would have gotten more looks. If they acted like Westbrook for even a single quarter and looked to take over they would get more. Like a comment I think rocwell made earlier, they just look like a couple of guys just happy to be there. The superstars of the league look to make a mark.
                  You're really judging a player's superstar status based off a no-defense ASG bahahahaha

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

That thing is fucking terrifying...

Comment

• Love Westbrook man. He has that Kobe/Jordan like confidence.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Timothy Duncan begs to differ.
                            Last edited by S.R.; Tue Feb 21, 2017, 11:16 AM.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Love Westbrook man. He has that Kobe/Jordan like confidence.

I would've shut off my TV before halftime if not for Westbrook and Giannis. They actually put some effort and treated it like a regular game

Comment

• They need to add something significant of value to the All Star game result so that the players are more willing to try.

Something along the lines of "the winning team's conference gets HCA regardless of record."
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X