Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    What kind of cap room are we talking about in Minny?
    max space

Comment

• The fucking Wolves man. These puppies acting like dawgs. Act your age damn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
        $35m without rubio roughly
        That might be enough for Teague and Reddick.
        They need shooting. Minny could be fun next year.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
          No it won't, both of those guys are getting upwards of $20M per year easily.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
            Thinking they can get Teague and Pat imo

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              No it won't, both of those guys are getting upwards of $20M per year easily.
              Mmm, sounds high to me. $15m tops, I think.

Comment

• Their bench sucked. They may want all three for $12m each.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                  The fucking Wolves man. These puppies acting like dawgs. damn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Act your age"

why act at all?

juss b urself dawg

Comment

• Woj is on ESPN 2 at midnight. Is that it? If so, I prefer the vertical.

Comment

• SportsCenter saying that Jrue Holiday is likely to sign a 5 year $170 million dollar extension.

Insane how just "good" players are getting paid like superstars, I bet Serge nearly fell outta his wheelchair with excitement when he read that.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        SportsCenter saying that Jrue Holiday is likely to sign a 5 year $170 million dollar extension.

Insane how just "good" players are getting paid like superstars, I bet Serge nearly fell outta his wheelchair with excitement when he read that.
                        Jrue Holiday is really good and if he can stay healthy he's better than a guy like kyle.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Woj is on ESPN 2 at midnight. Is that it? If so, I prefer the vertical.
                          Woj > everything

Comment

• Gerald Henderson waived by the sixers! Make it happen

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              Jrue Holiday is really good and if he can stay healthy he's better than a guy like kyle.
                              I don't even want Kyle back but that's nonsense....Holiday will likely never be an all-star never mind the leader of 50+W team. Holiday has been playing with AD and then got Cousins and they still didn't even come close to making the Playoffs.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                I don't even want Kyle back but that's nonsense....Holiday will likely never be an all-star never mind the leader of 50+W team. Holiday has been playing with AD and then got Cousins and they still didn't even come close to making the Playoffs.
                                He's a way better defender, passer and probably even scorer. He's a fantastic shooter, and like I said a very good defender. If he's healthy, he's better than Kyle IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X