No announcement yet.

Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now the best we can do is aldridge?
    Feels like the east is wide open and we're stuck beneath JV and Carroll.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
      So now the best we can do is aldridge?
      Feels like the east is wide open and we're stuck beneath JV and Carroll.
      I wouldn't kick Gallinari out of town if....

Comment

• VC on the vet min would be perfection.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Great Job Masai now get LMA and a cheaper shooter and call it a offseason.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            VC on the vet min would be perfection.

Comment

• well i guess we're rolling out the same team minus 1 or 2 of Joseph/JV/Carroll and without Tucker.

I give it 20 games before Casey has let them 100% revert to iso jumpshits.

Comment

• Ok, so we're riding with this core for the next 2-3 years. Dump a little salary, add some cheap depth and let's roll.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• If Denver get Milsap. I would make a call in regards to Faried(if LMA is not an option). His rebounding, athleticism and motor would complement Ibaka very nice in the frontcourt.

KL
                  DD
                  NP
                  KF
                  SI

That's a very fast and athletic starting line up.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    If Denver get Milsap. I would make a call in regards to Faried(if LMA is not an option). His rebounding, athleticism and motor would complement Ibaka very nice in the frontcourt.

KL
                    DD
                    NP
                    KF
                    SI

yoooooooo

christian...

you're a genius, somebody call masai and make it happen

i'd rather have Faried over LMA especially after what he said about the spurs making him worse.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                      yoooooooo

christian...

you're a genius, somebody call masai and make it happen

i'd rather have Faried over LMA especially after what he said about the spurs making him worse.
                      Yeah, a couple of cheap options for PF help available via trade. I would also make a call to Indianna for Thad Young. Thad adds an all around game to our frontcourt.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• faried is a pretty good rebounder too, which would help with that lineup.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          If Denver get Milsap. I would make a call in regards to Faried(if LMA is not an option). His rebounding, athleticism and motor would complement Ibaka very nice in the frontcourt.

KL
                          DD
                          NP
                          KF
                          SI

I think faried finally fits this roster like everyone wanted him to 2 years ago. I like this idea, I feel like we need a guy who is all heart to motivate this team the way PJ did. Remember when everyone thought he was gonna be an Allstar when he got back from the 2014 world championships?

Comment

• bring Carter and Bosh back on minimum deals, fuck it, I don't even care, let's run the All-Time Raptors 4 for maximum fun.

Comment

• I'm glad you guys are still motivated. I'm curious to see what Masai does but feeling depressed and want to blow it up atm.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                I think faried finally fits this roster like everyone wanted him to 2 years ago. I like this idea, I feel like we need a guy who is all heart to motivate this team the way PJ did. Remember when everyone thought he was gonna be an Allstar when he got back from the 2014 world championships?
                                I still think there is potential there to still be tapped. The way I look at it, there is no reason why Faried shouldn't be talked about the way TT is.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X