No announcement yet.

Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does JV, CoJo and a 2021 first round pick get you Aldridge?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      patterson didn't want to stay, that'd be my guess.
      yeah he didn't go to exit interview and didn't show up for locker clean up. He was already gone after playoffs
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        yeah he didn't go to exit interview and didn't show up for locker clean up. He was already gone after playoffs
        Do you have a source? I didn't hear that.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          My point is we have the better star players. It always comes down to your best players.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          But they're not THAT much better (arguably worse) and Celts bench is THAT much better. Depending on how things shake out in FA and injuries during the season, we may actually have to somewhat rely on Bruno and our safety net against that is siakam. That's fine for a rebuilding team but not for #2 seed. Even in this East.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            I would like to see OG, when healthy, start with Serg, Kyle and DeMar. DeMar benefitted by starting as a rookie, it's time to take the same path with OG. Through him into the fire.

Delon, Norm, Bruno, Poeltl and Siakam need to start playing big minutes too.

So basically sign a veteran 4 or trade for one and play our younger guys with the big 3
            DeMar wasn't coming off an ACL and being asked to guard power 3s and 4s on a team trying to compete for #2.

Comment

• 2pat wanted to stay

KHD wrote: View Post
              patterson didn't want to stay, that'd be my guess.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Marc gasol might shake free. JV and cojo or are the Celts getting him too?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                  Marc gasol might shake free. JV and cojo or are the Celts getting him too?
                  I'd be down

Comment

• welcome to Celtics Republic

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      Do you have a source? I didn't hear that.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I did hear that pat skipped his meeting but I don't remember where? Maybe he went to Latvia?
                        Pure speculation but I think that "film session" caused a rift.
                        Ffs, I don't even think Lowry wanted to come back and this is his team and he spent his career fighting to get the reins.

Comment

• Thx mixx

Comment

• too many dick riders on this forum

Comment

• Lmao if we traded JV for gasol and they turned him into a 25yr old gasol. The fan boys would overrun jpark with pitchforks and Casey effigies.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                                But they're not THAT much better (arguably worse) and Celts bench is THAT much better. Depending on how things shake out in FA and injuries during the season, we may actually have to somewhat rely on Bruno and our safety net against that is siakam. That's fine for a rebuilding team but not for #2 seed. Even in this East.
                                How about you wait a bit. It's only July 5th. Really think Masai isn't going to make more moves? Be patient, I really don't understand this whole doom and gloom. We all knew it would be hard to bring back everybody. There are still free agent left. CJ Miles/ Carter would be upgrades over Tucker IMO. Tuckers D is great but, on O he really doesn't bring much. We saw that first hand in the playoffs. 2pat has always been overrated by this fan base. His new contract just shows how overrated he has been on this site.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X