Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    How about you wait a bit. It's only July 5th. Really think Masai isn't going to make more moves? Be patient, I really don't understand this whole doom and gloom. We all knew it would be hard to bring back everybody. There are still free agent left. CJ Miles/ Carter would be upgrades over Tucker IMO. Tuckers D is great but, on O he really doesn't bring much. We saw that first hand in the playoffs. 2pat has always been overrated by this fan base. His new contract just shows how overrated he has been on this site.
    PJ vs CJ is kind of a wash but factoring intangibles, adv PJ.
    No doubt masai will make more moves but I'm not optimistic that they can get out from these contracts. Probably just tinkering but not raising the ceiling.
    We will see how they play but it looks more like asset retention to pivot then going all in to me atm. Unless Masai is willing to trade norm. That's the only way I see them getting out of these contracts and making a significant upgrade. I think that ship sailed with Millsap tho.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
      whats wrong? ,all you do is talk shit about my team, get the fuck out
      lol

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        lol
        go write an article about how shit we are in some other teams forum

Comment

• I think CJ miles would be a great fit on this team. He can play the 3 and 4 and defend both positions and he is a solid shooter. If we could land him and VC I'd be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
            The celtics have a better supporting cast right now, plus Tatum and Brown are looking pretty good so far. Not a celtics fan but acknowledging that they have put together a decent core. I like our big three over theirs by a long shot though.

Masai's has to tweak our roster balance and we should be clear second in the conference. I foresee a great rivalry with them though.
            Tatum and Brown may look good but they are SFs and they have 4 of them. They will have to play behind Hayward for 4 years. If they keep Crowder off of the bench. When will Tatum and Brown play?
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Tatum and Brown may look good but they are SFs and they have 4 of them. They will have to play behind Hayward for 4 years. If they keep Crowder off of the bench. When will Tatum and Brown play?
              Brown can play the 2 as well.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                What about Avery Bradley or Smart (if they keep him) then?

Comment

go write an article about how shit we are in some other teams forum
                  lol

Comment

browns trash

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      lol
                      i bet your 40+

Comment

browns trash
                        I actually really like brown. Solid defender, good work ethic, and good offensive potential.

Comment

• If there's god out there Raptors will face off against the Celtics this year in the playoffs. I can't wait to see what some of y'all will have to say when we beat them. This will probably be the responses "We should of beat them in less games", "That was way harder than it needed to be", "Yeah, we beat them but, they will own us for the next 10 years" and " We beat them but, that was ugly". I can't wait!
                          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed Jul 5, 2017, 12:21 PM.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I actually really like brown. Solid defender, good work ethic, and good offensive potential.
                            he cant dribble

Comment

i bet your 40+
                              even if that were true, what would that possibly have to do with anything?

Comment

he cant dribble
                                You need to chill bro lol. But yeah Brown at the 2 is too easy for Raps. Derozan will cook him.

Comment

Working...
                                X