X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Roswell sounds like a nice city though

Comment

• Crabbe got traded to the Nets in a salary dump move. Don't think any picks got attached. Andrew Nicholson who's getting waived will be a free agent. That guy will probably be out of the league now.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Roswell sounds like a nice city though
        Former member of wwfs nation of domination

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Crabbe got traded to the Nets in a salary dump move. Don't think any picks got attached. Andrew Nicholson who's getting waived will be a free agent. That guy will probably be out of the league now.
          I think this just about caps out brooklyn. Shouldn't be in a situation to offer Powell a Tyler Johnson contract next summer.

Comment

• Brooklyn gets Crabbe a year later hahaha
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Pelicans have waived Axel Toupane

Comment

• Sean Marks has done an AMAZING job rebuilding the Nets. Last year the only NBA player they had was Lin and Lopez. Now they added Russell, Mozgov, Crabbe, Goodwin, and they drafted a player in the 1st round who I really like in Allen. LaVert is a good young player.

If Russell reaches his potential and if LaVert stays healthy, the Nets could sneak in for that 8th spot in the East.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Sean Marks has done an AMAZING job rebuilding the Nets. Last year the only NBA player they had was Lin and Lopez. Now they added Russell, Mozgov, Crabbe, Goodwin, and they drafted a player in the 1st round who I really like in Allen. LaVert is a good young player.

If Russell reaches his potential and if LaVert stays healthy, the Nets could sneak in for that 8th spot in the East.
                  I'll be rooting for the Nets to win as many non-Raptor games as possible next year - but that's just to screw with Boston

Comment

• Yeah we need them to win but still...........Fuck Brooklyn!
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Sean Marks has done an AMAZING job rebuilding the Nets. Last year the only NBA player they had was Lin and Lopez. Now they added Russell, Mozgov, Crabbe, Goodwin, and they drafted a player in the 1st round who I really like in Allen. LaVert is a good young player.

Comment

• Hey you never know.....there are 6 teams in the East who are a shoe in to make the playoffs next season. Cavs, Raps, Celtics, Wiz, Heat and Bucks.

There's 2 spots open. If Embiid stays healthy then I think Philly takes one of the spot. I think they're the 2nd most talented team in the East.

Hawks
                        Bulls
                        Pacers
                        Nets
                        Knicks
                        Pistons
                        Hornets
                        Magic

They're all in the same boat.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Brooklyn gets Crabbe a year later hahaha
                          that's what you get for badmouthing your old team, Demarre. Have fun rotting on the bench of a 20-30 win team.

Comment

• Sean Marks is a great GM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• *These numbers just before Brooklyn acquired Crabbe
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Shaq and Kobe 2.0. Love it!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X