Everything 2017 Off-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    people say he's making fun of Lebron because of this?

Ah I see. Cool. It's funny. /shrug
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Ah yes rich people making fun of each other....

Comment

• RJ Barrett is reclassifying to 2018, meaning he'll be a 2019 pick. Unless Masai dismantles the team next summer we can squash that dream. Bah.

Comment

• Remember the Andrew Wiggins dream?

DeRozan > Wiggins
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• https://theringer.com/chris-paul-nba...k-a43ade69aa3d
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Interesting article. I guess a similar idea could be said of Lowry. But it would be nice to have Lowry going into the playoffs healthy for a change as well. The Clippers too have had some bad luck injury wise which may have affected their playoff success. One WCF or Finals appearance and this article may have never been written. I'm not trying to defend the Clips either, I never did believe in that team, or dismiss the premise of the article as it does make some sense.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Clippers curse
                Not at all.

Gallo is one of the most injury prone players in the league by far.

In his 8+ years in the league only twice has he played more than 70 games in a season.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Remember the Andrew Wiggins dream?

DeRozan > Wiggins
                  Funny thing about that...

At 22 years old...

DeMar DeRozan 16.7ppg, 3.3rpg, 2.0apg, 0.7spg
                  Andrew Wiggins 23.6.ppg, 4.0rpg, 2.3apg, 1.0spg

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Funny thing about that...

At 22 years old...

DeMar DeRozan 16.7ppg, 3.3rpg, 2.0apg, 0.7spg
                    Andrew Wiggins 23.6.ppg, 4.0rpg, 2.3apg, 1.0spg
                    The raw stats look better for DeRozan, but honestly the advanced stats are pretty comparable. Also using the @ 22 years old argument isn't a good one because DeRozan has progressed in a relatively unprecedented manner.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      The raw stats look better for DeRozan, but honestly the advanced stats are pretty comparable. Also using the @ 22 years old argument isn't a good one because DeRozan has progressed in a relatively unprecedented manner.
                      You don't think andrew Wiggins gets considerably better by 27? I certainly do, he plays a raw style like derozan did (and does). When the muscle and bball iq catch up to the athleticism, watch out.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        Uh Wiggins was 35.6% from 3 on 3.5 attempts per game, which is 7.5% better on double the attempts than DeMar's career. He also has elite defensive potential via his lateral quickness, even if he hasn't put things together yet. Not to mention Wolves fans say he was out of position on D and should be guarding twos, which will happen now with Butler in the mix.

Wiggins will be better than DeMar within two or three years.

Comment

• You're wrong.

You're ASSUMING that he's going to be better because he's young. But there's no guarantee.

Right now, DeRozan is the BETTER player. Anyone who thinks otherwise are fooling themselves.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I know it's slow off-season so here is one: The Hawks just waived Diamond Stone. I do recall the Raptors did bring him in for a workout prior to the draft so they saw something they liked in him.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                              Wait....this is clip that's causing all this "controversy?" Curry goofing off at a wedding and his guests enjoying themselves?

As Michael Scott would say: BFD
                              MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              people say he's making fun of Lebron because of this?

This is a BIG deal IMO. Could you imagine like the Lakers back in the day just lost the championship to the Bulls and James Worthy is seen in a video where Michael Jordan is mocking Magic Johnson and Worthy is cracking up?? could you imagine Worthy mocking Magic in a video?? specially after a devastating playoff loss to Jordan's Bulls? that's a BIG deal lol.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                I know it's slow off-season so here is one: The Hawks just waived Diamond Stone. I do recall the Raptors did bring him in for a workout prior to the draft so they saw something they liked in him.
                                We already have 3 true C and we want to play Ibaka at C too. I'd take him on the 905 I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X